𝟏𝟖

I wanted her to myself

I wanted her to myself. I wanted to spend a night with her body so close to mine that it feels hard to breathe. It feels like that whenever I'm in her presence, but when our bodies are formed together—it feels like she takes my soul for herself, just to give it back at the end of the night.

But, not this night. Tonight we're at club Amnesia. Once you step inside, it's like you've forgotten about the outside world. The only thing you know is your body and the vibes of everyone else. At least, that's how James explains it. He's clearly a virgin when it comes to clubbing, but he does his research. I'll give him that. I'm still here because Ziya's here.

We drove in separate cars on the way here, but Ziya and James joined me in mine during the wait for Talon. He had plans of his own, but they seemingly disappeared in the mention of James. They've interacted once, due to my knowledge, and the impression seemed to be a lasting good one. Talon threatened me that he'd kill me if James truly wasn't here, to which I hung up on him in response. James has been looking out of my window since he got in, an evident redness tinted to his cheeks.

And Ziya. My goddess in disguise. Her expression never gives away her thoughts, but her actions successfully lured me in. She walked to my car with confidence that could make grown men grovel to their knees. I'm positive a few did. I opened the door for her from the inside, and once she slid in, she guided my hand in between her legs. I instinctively gripped her thighs, and she closed her legs—letting me feel the pulsing heat in between them. I've been inching closer to the prize, that only I deserve, and her hand soon fell on top of mine. Not to stop me, but to guide me. I swear she loves to see me lose control, but I have no problem with losing it.

"He's here," I announce, catching Talon's car pulling in behind me.

"Cute car," Ziya comments, entangling her hand in mine. They still found themself in between her legs.

I hum, squeezing her thigh one more time, before stepping out of my car. I round my way to the passenger's side, opening the door for Ziya. She takes my hand as she gets out, while James still found himself glued to my backseat. Talon's parked by then, swaggering himself to my car. Ziya and I watch as he opens the door to the backseat, leaning his head in with a smirk. I don't know, or care, about what was said—but James finally exits the car with a red face that far outmatched the last one.

"Let's go," I order, maneuvering my hand down to Ziya's waist.

There's a decent line waiting, but I guide us to the entrance without a single care in the world. No one's going to stop me, and I've been waiting long enough already. I need alcohol and the feel of my lady. Talon can do whatever the hell he wants, as long as it doesn't get James in any trouble. He's not the worst person to be around, and he is Ziya's friend. Any wrong move from Talon could affect me, and Ziya being upset with me because of my friend just won't do. Mature or not, it's natural to stick with the people you're close to.