𝟎𝟔

I can't breathe

I can't breathe.

The smoke from the club trapping my lungs tied with her holding my hand, while leading me to a room- it feels like I'm suffocating. Still, a lazy grin slides its way on my face and stays planted there.

"What's your name?" the alluring woman, who has yet let me go, asks.

"Malik," I murmur. Her voice is so smooth but the words she dare speaks are anything but. "Yours?"

"Ziya."

Ziya. Ziya, Ziya, Ziya. Her name fits her perfectly and I can't help but repeat the name in my head a thousand times. She flicks her eyes back to me with the same lust and dominance that lets me know she's thinking the same as me. That's why she's pulling me fast- her eagerness to find an empty room is as great as mine.

We get to the end of the hall and before another pair could touch the door handle, Ziya moves past them and hauls us into the room. The objections of the couple are unheard- my ears straining but only hearing my breath and hers. My eyes watch her move around the room the entire time, her back turned to me. Suddenly, she turns around with a sly smirk that leaves me entranced by her lips.

"Why so far away? Didn't you want to touch me?" she muses with her hands trailing down her slim, captivating body.

I nod, my words too caught up in my throat from the sight of seeing her run her hands down something that I also want to touch. If she allowed me, I'd touch her like she was the finest piece of art. Ziya is the art and I'm more than ready to worship her.

She motions me over with a single finger and I stumble over like I have no control of my legs. She doesn't seem to mind, her eyes digging into mine with her hand trailing up my arm. I keep eye contact, refusing to look away from her dark, precious eyes. She seems pleased at this and her hand runs up my neck.

"Tell me, Malik..." she mutters in a low whisper, her eyes now focused on the hand that's sending shockwaves throughout my body.

"Yes..."

"Would you get on your knees for me?"

"If you asked," I breathe out.

She hums while tracing my lips with her finger. "I don't ask, darling."

That's all she has to say. I take a step back from her figure before slowly dropping to my knees. My eyes stay on her, refusing to break eye contact. I want her to know the power and pressure she has over me. I want her to relish in that fact, so she can use it against me whenever she sees fit.

Ziya's eyes go up in flames, her lust raging through her body and emitting in such large waves. I'm tempted to beg for her again, but I don't have to since she walks over to me with power. She stands in front of me before running her hand through my hair- gripping it as she gets to the back. The strong hold she has on me discourages me none.