𝟎𝟗

"When you called me, I didn't think we were going on a murder spree

"When you called me, I didn't think we were going on a murder spree."

"Not a murder spree," I clarify, "just a surprise visit."

"So murder spree," Talon finalizes to himself.

After leaving our building, I called him and said I'd get him some food. He didn't believe me for obvious reasons, so that's how he ended up coming along. I may have punched him in the stomach, and he punched the shit out of me after. That's how I knew I was forgiven.

It's how we do things. None of that deep talk shit to resolve things. We'd probably kill each other before that happened. Made an oath on it too, I think. Either one of us try to have a deep talk about how we feel for the other, and it'll result in some type of injury. There's still scars on our body from the way we do things.

"I would've been peaches and cream if you just gave me the food," Talon speaks up, again, slumping his way beside me.

"You decided to come along."

"Because you're a liar! You never willingly give me food."

I shrug, neither confirming or denying the statement. Talon groans, the sound of it bouncing off the walls. It's dead silent in the building we're in, so his voice must've raised some alarms. I doubt Ambino would leave himself vulnerable to invasions. You'd think the boss of a gang would be tough, but he's not. He's a coward hidden behind a mere facade. I'm determined to bring that side out of him- for fun, and for Talon.

"We'll be in deep fucking shit if you kill him," Talon decides to announce.

"Probably. You scared?"

"Hell no. I just look too good to be dead."

I glance at him, a small smirk forming, "actually, I think it'd make you look better. You're fucking hideous."

Talon scoffs, not saying anything else. He'd go all day long about his "charming looks," but it looks like I have him beat this time. I mentally pat my back at the win, and stop in front of the door that belongs to our so-called boss.

"I don't feel like getting shot in the stomach again, so-"

I knock on the door, interrupting the tangent that'd put me on hold for what I need to do. Talon looks offended at the sudden interruption but this is nothing new, so he takes it with a minor grain of salt. A muffled voice sounds from behind the door, giving us the clear to enter.

I grin before slowly opening the door. Give it that dramatic effect, you know? Talon stays close behind me on high alert. For myself and him because I'm known to be reckless and careless at times.

Ambino looks up from his phone, and a wide grin spreads across his face at the sight of me. I'm tempted to slice his mouth open before sewing it back together. And I don't know how to sew, so it wouldn't be pretty for him at all. I gesture for Talon to close the door as I sit down in a seat in front of our boss.