𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐠 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

Could you write for Modern Yandere Paul and Dwayne with a super sweet, innocent, human mate that they kidnapped?

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

One thing Paul could say is that his brother had excellent taste.

Dwayne had a keen nose for innocence. He always managed to sniff out the prettiest little packages for them to unwrap, and boy, this time, he outdid himself.

You were so CUTE with your baby face, doll-like curls, and doe eyes.

Girls have evolved significantly over the decades, becoming bold and liberated, but you had something they hadn't seen in a while.

You were demure. Innocent.

Don't get them wrong; They loved an uninhibited woman. Watching a curvy girl throw their ass in an octagon on a Friday night was one of their favorite pastimes, but they adored it when a girl was chaste, untouched, and ripe for the picking.

There was something about the thought of popping your cherry while watching your pretty little face twist in pain and pleasure. It brought out the predator in them - and they knew they had to have you.

So they schemed, watching you from afar for a few days before making their move.

They learned quite a bit about you.

You were in your early 20s, a college student, and you were a serious academic. You loved to read, frequenting the local bookstore on the boardwalk when you weren't hanging out with your only friend, Marley.

You were also toothachingly sweet, kindness exuding from your pores. You used your spare time to volunteer at the local soup kitchen and animal shelter.

They loved watching your plush lips curl into a smile as you bounced down the road with spring in your step and a book in your hand. You always seemed happy and full of life, the beacon of light they needed in their dark cave.

And tonight, they were going to take you.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

"I don't know, Marley," you mulled outwardly to your wild child friend. "You know I'm not much of a drinker. The bar really isn't my scene. I also have a ton of homework to do."

"Excuses, excuses," Marley tutted as she rummaged through her closet, looking for something for you to wear.

"You never want to go out partying with me, but I always go to see Shakespeare with you!" She pointed out.

"Shakespeare is more my speed," you chuckled as you ironically flipped through Romeo and Juliet. "You know I'm a lightweight; I can't outdrink you."

Marley rolled her eyes as she shuffled skimpy dresses, blouses, and leather jackets to the side, looking for a specific item, "You don't have to outdrink me, (Y/n)," she reassured, "you just have to keep up!"

"Let your hair down for once. Life is more than puppy dogs and Shakespearean tragedies," she jabbed as she turned to you with a skimpy red dress in hand.

"What the HECK is that?" You asked, your eyes widening.

"THIS is what you're wearing tonight," Marley informed with a devious twinkle in her eyes.

"I'm not wearing that," you declared, crossing your arms firmly over your chest.

Marley didn't budge. "Oh, you're wearing it. You're not going to wiggle out of this after you forced me to dress up and go to the renaissance fair with you."