𝐑𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

Can you write a yandere poly lost boys drabble? One where the reader rejects the boys? You can make up the rest 

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

They hovered around the counter of your job nightly. Cooing to you sweet nothings to convince you to go out with them.

They were charming. Handsome. But you knew they were trouble, and you weren't about that life. You heard whispers amongst the locals about the beautiful boys who didn't age.

The tales were mad, but you trusted your gut and let them down easily. Claiming to have a boyfriend. They nodded, throwing up their hands as they backed off. But the smirks on their faces told you that they didn't quite believe you.

It was unnerving but they left you alone.

At least, that's what you thought until you walked to your car. A gust of wind whipped around you, tousling your hair as you fumbled for your keys. You looked up when you heard childish giggles dance through the air. To your horror, you were met with four pairs of fiery golden eyes.

There wasn't anything you could do as you were snatched into the sky. All you could do was scream.

FIN.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[A/n] The toy room references the boys' naughty play area that's fun for them, but not their pets/brides in my AU. 

If you have Tumblr and would like to follow me or make requests, feel free! You support and engagement is appreciated!

https://www.tumblr.com/ghoulgeousimmaculate

💙 - Ghoulgeous Immaculate