𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

I know you have a lot of stuff in the queue right now so no worries if not, but could you possibly right about the idea that Dwayne and Paul's mate had twins and each of the twins is one of theirs?

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[A/n] Here's my first attempt at a fluffy piece. I think it came out pretty well. I ain't ever birth no babies, so suspend some disbelief with the labor scene. To the anon who requested this, I hope it finds you well. Enjoy!

BREED, Part 2

[Dwayne & Paul x Fem!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] None. No debauchery (some sibling rivalry/competition between Dwayne and Paul), but mostly Fluff.

[Summary] After your intense night of being bred by your two vampire mates, you enjoy a healthy pregnancy while preparing for your children's birth.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

"It's okay, Mama, just let it out," Dwayne cooed as he held a bucket in front of your face, rubbing your back in soothing circles while Paul held your hair.

Tears pricked your eyes as you heaved, emptying your stomach contents into the plastic vessel. It was your third trimester of pregnancy, but you were still occasionally plagued with nausea and sickness.

Every night you awoke, you felt the nagging urge to retch, prompting Dwayne and Paul to flock to your side.

They were excellent fathers-to-be, attentive and loving. They kept you well-fed, hunting on your behalf to ensure you had access to fresh blood to satiate your cravings. They waited on you hand and foot, helping you with tasks that had grown too difficult to accomplish because of your expanding girth – things like tying your shoes and bending over.

Dwayne would rub your bump, cooing and singing to the babies inside, while Paul would massage your aching feet. The boys, Marko and David included, found a safe space near your nest, setting up the most adorable little nursery. Many five-finger discounts and some slapstick later, you had everything you needed for the incoming birth, plenty of clothes and diapers, toys, plus a sturdy crib.

Laddie was also extremely happy to be a big brother, breaking his neck to help in any way he could. He even decided to give up his favorite bear, claiming that he was a big boy now, and that the babies would need it more than him. It was so sweet and touched your heart immensely.

You felt so special and loved; you felt like you'd explode. You were so blessed to have them as your mates, your family – your pack.

You've come a long way as a throuple. First, they swept you off your feet, then wooed you, and now you were expecting twins together.

"I can't take this anymore," you sobbed as you pushed the bucket away from your face. "I'm so tired of this. I'm fat, and I keep puking my guts out."

Dwayne frowned, unamused by your disparaging remarks. He didn't understand why you said those things. You were the most beautiful thing in the world to them. Why couldn't you see that?

"You're not fat; you're growing life," he purred as he caressed your cheek with the back of his hand. "You are perfect."

"Perfection is an illusion," you moodily muttered as you slumped into the pillows behind you.