𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

hello, can you write about the fem!reader who dates the boys without knowing that they are vampires, and without noticing all the red flags? one night the boys let her stay at home to spend the night searching for victims. that night she put the whole puzzle together, recognized all the red flags and maybe someone else helped her to find out that they were vampires, which is why she leaves the city during the day. the boys just wanted to turn her soon and had no idea that she would run away so soon.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

Denial

[Yandere!Poly!Lost Boys x Fem!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (Dark Fic) – Toxic Relationship/Possessive Behavior, Forced Turning, and Murder

[Summary] Your friends try to warn you about the boys' vampiric nature, but you are so in love you are blissfully in denial.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

"That's absurd!" You shouted from across the room, sick and tired of your friends' slander against your boys.

Catrina and Victoria had some nerve, trying to tell you that the loves of your life were vampires – mythical bloodsucking creatures that obviously didn't exist!

You swore they were just jealous. Your two friends were sometimes unlucky when it came to the affairs of the heart, suffering toxic relationship after toxic relationship. Here you were, adored by not one but FOUR guys who treated you like a Goddess.

They practically worshiped the ground you walked on, showing you unparalleled pleasures while taking you to the finest restaurants and buying whatever your heart desired.

If you were them, you'd be jealous too.

"(Y/n), the signs are all there," Catrina pointed out. "They live in a cave!"

"Rent is expensive, Cat! Inflation is through the roof; you just moved back home with your parents last month!" You jabbed.

Catrina frowned, irritated by your comment but more concerned with your safety; she ignored your little quip. "You only see them at night." She followed up.

"Well, they sleep during the day," You indignantly retorted with your arms crossed. "They have to sleep sometime."

"That's our point," Vicki countered, throwing her hands into the air. "They sleep ALL day, in a cave, and they don't have jobs, yet they spoil you rotten. HOW?!"

"I don't know," you muttered as you shrugged your shoulders, refusing to meet her gaze. "They told me their father, Max, used to be wealthy before he passed. Maybe he left them some money or set up a trust fund or something?"

"Trust fund?" Cat snorted as she rolled her eyes. "They don't look like trust fund babies to me. Marko looks like he eats rocks and tortures animals for fun."

"Marko loves animals!" You growled, pissed off that she dared to insult him in front of you.

"And what exactly does a trust fund baby look like anyway?" You countered. "This is California! Anyone could be a trust fund baby!"

"(Y/n)," Vicki sighed, slumping into her chair, "come on, we're not trying to attack your relationship."

"That's not how it looks to me," you spat as you stared at your phone's lock screen, gazing dreamily at a photo you took on the boardwalk with the boys.