𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

britany1997 asked: 

You mentioned in your Yandere headcanons for the boys that sometimes Marko and David "Tag-team" their s/o with cruelty. Could you please write a fic about what that looks like?

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!David & Marko x Female!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (Dark Fic) – Abuse (Starvation), Predator/Prey Dynamics, BDSM (Bondage, Sadism/Impact Play), Psychological Torture/Emotional Abuse, Cruelty, Domination, and Death Threats.

[Summary] After defending an innocent life, you provoked the ire of the pack's two most sadistic members, earning you a week of sadism and cruelty.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

Your stomach grew ravenous as you lay curled up in your nest. It's been a few days since the boys let you have a warm meal. David was extremely unhappy with you, but you didn't give a shit because you stood up for what was right.

You couldn't bear to stand by and watch them torment that poor girl, the victim they intended to feed on. Seeing her shiver and cry, nude, on her knees as she begged them to spare her life pissed you off.

Selflessly, you acted before it registered how grave the consequences would be.

You were new, the recent addition to the boys' harem of poor unfortunate souls. The boys didn't break you like they did your 'sisters' – you weren't weak. The boys had molded them into pretty mindless slaves.

It disgusted you how they watched docilely by the sidelines, quiet as mice as the boys menaced their victim.

You still had some fight left, so you decided the boys would have to work for their meal that night.

With all the strength you could muster, you kicked over one of the lit oil drums the boys were using to light the cave, starting a massive fire. Bright hot flames spread across the carpet, engulfing empty liquor bottles and spreading to the sofa.

Startled, the boys scattered, desperate not to be enveloped in a fiery inferno. While they fought the flames and escorted your sisters to safety, you grabbed the young woman by the hand and ran with her, pulling her up the wooden staircase and exiting the cave.

She escaped unharmed, disappearing into the pale moonlight, but the boys recaptured you.

Your first punishment was to satiate their hunger, with you replacing the meal you had allowed to escape. They brutally fed on you, draining you within an inch of your life before they left you to starve in your nest.

You felt incredibly weak because you weren't receiving enough nutrients to aid your body in healing, but you no longer felt like the Grim Reaper would take you in your sleep.

Grimacing through a violent rumble of hunger, you rolled over to see Marko standing in the doorway, smiling mischievously.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" Marko cooed as he entered the room, strolling towards your bedside.

"Tummy troubles?" He asked with a snicker.

You scowled in irritation, not in the mood for his shenanigans. You were minutes from telling him to 'fuck off,' but another hunger pang ripped through you, causing you to whimper and wither into the mattress.