𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

Can you do a follow up to Netflix and keep where Marko catches his mate trying to escape during the day and punishes her by overstimulating her?

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!Marko x Female!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (SMUT) – Dubious Consent, Cunnilingus, Ass slapping, Overstimulation as punishment.

[Summary] Exhausted and fed up with Marko's cruelty, you decide to take your life into your own hands by planning to escape.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

You've come to the conclusion that you could no longer bear Marko's torment. If you did not run now, you knew in your spirit that he would kill you. Whether the death was permanent or not, you didn't know, but you didn't want to stick around and find out.

You were about to make a run for it, and you knew this would be your only chance, so you couldn't fuck it up.

The sun had finally risen, and Marko and the boys prepared to retire, the curly-haired blond kissing you roughly before leaving your nest.

"Ta ta, beautiful," Marko purred as he stroked your cheek with the back of his hand. "Sweet dreams, and see you soon," he replied with a cheeky grin.

He strolled out of the room backward, wiggling his fingers 'good-bye' in his signature wave before joining the boys at the end of the hall.

You heard them whoop and holler as they took flight to their sleeping chamber, the wind whipping through the tunnels like a hurricane with their movement.

You lay on your side, staring at the space they once occupied before glancing at your watch. It was about 7 AM, and you knew it sometimes took about a half hour for the boys to settle down for their daily rest.

You didn't want to risk running into one of them during your escape, so you begrudgingly decided to wait about an hour before you put your plan into motion.

Staring at your wrist, you followed the hands of your watch with your anxious eyes, time ticking by slowly.

At 8 AM, you took a deep breath and swung your shaky legs to the floor. You quickly got dressed, pulling on a sports bra, a t-shirt, and jeans before grabbing your converse. You slipped on your socks before stuffing your feet into your battered high tops and secured the laces with a double knot.

You were ready.

"It's now or never," you whispered as you swallowed down your fear and anxiety. You were terrified, but you knew you couldn't back down now.

Standing, you stared down the winding tunnel that led to your nest, the looming darkness taunting you.

Your gut twisted in a knot as a tiny voice that sounded nothing like your own told you:

STOP. Be a good girl. Get back into bed.

You almost listened, your knees quaking again in fear, but you couldn't live like this. You wanted to go home. You missed your Mom and your friends – you missed your life.

So you took a deep breath and bolted, sprinting through the innards of the cave like you were Usain Bolt, your footsteps thundering against the weathered stone. You used to run track in high school. You weren't as fast as you used to be, but you knew you could get to the main cave in two minutes.