𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked: I need some angst , Dwayne cheating on reader? Or js angst w Dwayne idc.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Yandere!Dwayne x Fem!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35+ years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (Smut/Dark Fic)Toxic Relationship/Possessive Behavior, Psychological Torture, and Reader Death

[Summary] Dwayne is considered the be the 'sensitive' one of the group, but his conquests don't realize he has a dark side. And can be ruthless when he wants to be.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

The boys are wolves—there's no doubt about it. When you hear the thunder of motorcycle engines or the boyish snickers of glee in the air, you know there's trouble afoot.

The quartet of mischievous young men that frequent the boardwalk ooze danger. But sometimes, they pour on the sugar and hide their insidious ways. That's when the wolf becomes a wolf in sheep's clothing. And Dwayne was the sneakiest when in disguise.

The other boys stuck out like a sore thumb when they dawned their pelts, but Dwayne blended in flawlessly, with beautiful men and women flocking to him. His reserved nature and penchant for romance made his victims foolishly believe he'd be the most respectful of their hearts.

But they were wrong. The mask always slipped, and his victims saw the beast behind it before they died in his arms. But you trusted him. You knew he would never do that to you. You were in love. But yet, you could feel him pulling away—an insecurity you expressed to your best friend, who sighed as she listened to you whine.

"I don't want to say he's cheating on me, Cara," you pondered, "but I just have this feeling, you know?"

Cara rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her milkshake. You had been angsting over whether or not Dwayne had been cheating on you for the last hour, and she was utterly convinced it was all in your head. If any of the boys had 'cheater' written on their forehead, her money would be on Paul or David. Paul was a horny toad, and David's ego had its own area code. She'd be surprised if he thought about someone else's feelings over his dick. And Marko was—well, Marko.

But Dwayne?

Dwayne was sweet. Dwayne wouldn't cheat on anyone.

"(Y/n), out of all the boys, Dwayne doesn't give me cheater," your friend assured, using air quotes to emphasize the word. "Dwayne is a nice guy. He treats you like a Queen. Why do you think he's cheating on you?"

You bit your lip, mulling over the last few weeks you've spent with—and without—your boyfriend. You and Dwayne had only been dating for a few months, but he quickly swept you off your feet. You'd been going through a dry spell when it came to the affairs of the heart. Feeling lonely and not wanting to stay in the house, you decided to get out and explore the boardwalk for some 'you' time. To get your mind off of things.

You must have looked pitiful reading a book at the Dipper Diner while eating all by your lonesome. Dwayne quickly slid into the booth, striking up a conversation with you. You were reading a book called American Monsters, a fascinating little gem about cryptids and things that went bump in the night in the great ol' USA. It was a riveting read, and you found out you were both interested in the supernatural and literature.

You two instantly hit it off, and you spent days walking hand in hand on sandy beaches under the moonlight, exploring Santa Carla's best restaurants, or relaxing in your apartment. You enjoyed snuggling into his chest while he read to you. You always fell asleep, feeling safe in his embrace. You were inseparable for months, but Dwayne hasn't spent much time with you recently. He's been distant and avoiding your calls. You texted him, reaching out to check in, but he claimed to be busy. When you asked with what and how you could help, he left you on 'READ.'