𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:

What about a story where Dwayne and Paul are double-penetrating the reader because they want to see who gets her pregnant first? They're both super competitive and aggressive and the reader is just absolutely fucked stupid. That would be so hot!

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Dwayne & Paul x Fem!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI - SMUT: Predator/Prey Dynamics, Breeding, Violence/Aggression, Rough Sex, Bruising, Neck Grabbing, Hair Pulling, Biting, and Fisting. Slight Fluff at the end in the form of Aftercare.

[Summary] You've been dating Dwayne and Paul for about a month, and you discover that being the human mate of a vampire isn't that easy, especially when ovulating.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

"Dwayne, Paul, you're scaring me," you informed as you backed away from them with your hands up, your eyes wide with fear.

"Come on, babe," Paul crooned as he inched closer, "don't be like that. We just want to cuddle, that's all."

"And by cuddle, you mean with your dick?" You snarkily replied as you rounded the couch, narrowly missing being grabbed by the wild-haired blond.

"Hilarious, love," Dwayne replied with a dark chuckle, his laugh rumbling in his muscled chest, "and yes, that's exactly what we mean."

You rolled your eyes, shaking your head as you ducked behind David to avoid being tackled by the brooding brunette.

Being the human mate of a vampire was far from easy. There are so many nuances that one must take into consideration.

First, you have that pesky power imbalance at play. In the eyes of a vampire, if you are mortal, you are fragile. A vampire will always have a primal desire to protect their mate, and that instinct is more potent if their mate is human.

You practically can't do anything without having a shadow. And if you had two mates like you did, you'd have two shadows.

The primal urge to protect can be endearing when it's coming from the one you love, but it's downright annoying when the one you love is a vampire.

But not as irritating as their urge to breed. That was a different beast.

If you thought having two shadows was terrible, imagine having two shadows that want to fuck you into oblivion because you just so happened to be ovulating.

"Please, guys," you begged from behind an amused David, "my back hurts, and I have a headache. I'm just not in the mood to be folded like a pretzel right now."

"Let's just watch a movie or something." You proposed in desperation.

"A movie?" Paul perked up with a devious grin that rivaled Marko's. "Yeah, we can watch a movie. Come on, babe, let's go to your room. We promise we'll be good."

Paul urged as he held his hand out to you, beckoning you to them with pleading eyes.

You exhaled, naively sighing in relief - A movie you could handle; you mused to yourself until Marko burst your bubble.

"I wouldn't fall for that if I were you," the curly-haired blond advised from the couch as he liked a twerk video. "They're lying. You're about to be Netflix and Chilled."