Day 7: Offensive

Author's Note:
Just a quick thing, this chapter might be more 'angsty,' so be careful.

Have a happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both INFP and ENTP were waiting for ENTJ and company to arrive. ENTP was shaking his leg as he tried to calm himself.

"Are you nervous?"

"Hm? No, why would I be? There's no way I am!" He laughed sarcastically as sweat came rolling down his face.

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll all find a way to–" Ding dong!

"Oh! They're here. I'll go get the door." She opened the door to see a grumpy ENTJ and...INTP??

"INTP?! What are you doing here??" INTP looked as surprised as INFP was.

"You two know each other?"

"Yes, we're colleagues at work."

"Why are you with ENTP's sister anyway?"

"We're girlfriends."

"Oh ok. Well, why don't you come in? It's really chilly outside."

At one point, INFP and ENTJ were sitting one on one at the table as their partners were in the living room.

INFP could feel ENTJ's glare on her. She knew she was going to be interrogated soon, so she made the first move.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"...Why are you interested in my brother?"

INFP could think about a lot of things, but there were too many answers.

"Hm. He's caring, funny, thoughtful, kind–"

"Enough. Are you willing to go through the struggles and pain he's endured?"

"Of course. I would even take a bullet for him. Although, what kind of pain–"

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that you must've gone after him for something else." She gritted her teeth as INFP frowned.

"What do you mean by something else?"

"Did you go after the money?"

"What?? No, of course not. Even when we met, I never thought about the money."

"Oh, I'm sure you did. I'll make sure you don't even hurt him, understand?"

Oh, I get what's happening.

"I won't ever hurt him, but don't you think you're being overprotective?"

"...What?"

"I mean, it seems to me that you really care for ENTP and want what's best for him. I get that."

"What are you talking about? I'm not overprotective! I'm just looking out for him from people like you."

They kept this charade going as ENTP and INTP wondered what was going on at the dining table.

"They seem to be...chatty." INTP observed from afar, looking at her friend and girlfriend.

"At least no one is throwing any punches. ENTJ can be pretty aggressive." ENTP nodded to himself. He shuddered at the thought of these two women fighting each other.

It would definitely be chaos.

Silence fell between them before picking back the conversation.

"...So, how did you meet my sister?"