𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

-ˏˋ POWER TRIO! ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

With a bit of hesitation, a few players started approaching other people to team up with. Himiko observed the other players as well, making eye contact with a guy wearing a blue shirt.

She quickly looked away first, for a reason not even she knew.

"I have an idea. Why don't we form a team and tell one another? If we do that, then we can't lie." Urumi suggested while clasping her hands together.

It wasn't a bad idea at all, but it wasn't a very good one either. Large groups of people tend to... fall apart faster. It wouldn't be a surprise if they all suddenly decided to lie to one another.

Most of the players joined her little group, and Himiko started to walk away to go downstairs.

Urumi noticed her leaving, and she called her out. "Himiko, why don't you join us?" She offered.

"I'll think about it later," Himiko replied, wanting to be polite. She wasn't planning to join it at all, but if she ever fails on finding a proper partner, then she'll have to settle for it.

"Okay! The more, the merrier." Urumi cheered, and there was just something about her that didn't feel right for some reason.

Himiko took another glance from where she last saw the guy from earlier, but he was already gone, probably downstairs or somewhere else.

Making her way downstairs, she saw the guy from earlier, and the other guy who she was originally gonna attempt to team up with.

"Damn it..." She whispered.

"...Behind those bangs is where you keep your real self. You hide your face to keep people from seeing your disgusting nature. You're the type who makes yourself feel better by looking down on others. But that's what I like about you...

...Let's be friends." He finished after a short pause.

"What happened to hi, let's be friends?" Himiko asked while walking towards the two.

"It's not nice to eavesdrop on other people's conversations. But of course, people like you-"

"Stop. I don't want anyone commenting on what kind of person they think I am. I think I'd prefer it if we stick with the usual Hi's and Hello's." She interrupted.

"I'll get to the point, though. Are you two up for a third friend?" She asked, and they both stayed silent. "I'm sure it'd be useful for a third party. You know? To make sure nobody lies." She added her reasoning.

"Yeah, I agree." Enji replied, and she mentally sighed in relief.

"Thank you, the name's Himiko." She held her hand out, not really caring which one of them takes it.

She looked up in awkwardness, accidentally catching two people eavesdropping on the three of them.

"Banda." Surprisingly, the first person to shake her hand was the guy with the blue shirt. She looked back down, and he put his hands back in his pockets.

"I'm Enji." He shook her hand next, and she put it down after.

"So, shall we say each other's suits now?" Himiko asked, and they agreed.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

'It is time to make your guess.
Everyone, please enter a prison cell.
One person per cell, please.'

Himiko entered the cell, and the small room felt eerie considering that anyone could drop dead in it at any moment.

'Please make your guess.'

"Heart." She spoke out loud.

After a few seconds, the bell rang and the door unlocked, meaning that she had successfully guessed her suit correctly.

Some players were overjoyed that they got to live, glad that they had a good group to help them.

'Round two will now start.'

For the first round, no one died, and most of the players were gathered in the guardroom.

"You know, I wonder how long this will last." Enji, who was in the middle of Himiko and Banda spoke out.

"Either the Jack will start killing people, or someone who's afraid they'll be killed will start killing others. Until one of those things happens, this will never end." Banda explained, and Himiko hummed in agreement.

"That big group over there. I bet they'll turn on each other soon." She whispered, making sure that only the two of them could hear her assumptions.

Enji was gonna say something to her, but the sudden noise stopped him from doing so.

"What's your goddamn problem? Hurry up and tell me, fucker!" The gangster-looking guy shouted after pushing someone he had harassed the previous round. Everyone was looking at the commotion, but no one dared to interrupt them.

"What are you doing?" Himiko asked Banda who stood up.

He looked at her for a second before replying, "Speeding up the game."

He approached the guy on the floor, asking him if he was okay before whispering something to him while the gangster was away.

"You want another knuckle sandwich?" The guy came back and he pulled the poor man's hair, forcing him to stand up. He punched him in the face harshly, and Banda backed away from the two. "Now tell me..." He threatened while putting his fist up in the air again.

"Club... Club!" He replied desperately, and the gangster slapped him in the face multiple times while laughing. "Tell me faster next time." He let go of the guy, and he walked away.

"Hm..." Himiko hummed, and she walked away. "Where are you going?" Banda asked, and she looked at the hand that was resting on her shoulder. "Bathroom." She flatly replied before leaving the area as well.

Yeah, as if he was gonna buy that.

┌─────── ⇦♕⇨ ───────┐

ROUND TWO!
UPLOADED: December 28, 2022
EDITED:

└─────── ⇦♕⇨ ───────┘