𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

-ˏˋ CROSSING THE LINE ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

"Do you finally regret lying to me? Told ya, you should've just told me my real suit." Himiko inspected the biscuits, getting the attention of the only one who was in the area with her.

"My bad. Thought you were suspicious." Chishiya put both his hands up in defeat, and he too looked at the biscuits, mainly because he noticed the stare she was giving them. The poor snacks were going to get disintegrated from her intense stare at this point.

"Well, good luck. Don't expect me to help you." She ignored the last part and finally gave her his attention, but their short eye-contact showdown was broken by someone who had just come into the cafeteria.

They didn't exactly see who it was, but the clicking sound of their heels made it obvious that it was Kotoko, the one who was always by Yaba's side.

Himiko and Chishiya didn't say another word, and he walked away, probably going to attempt to ask Kotoko for his suit.

Hearing him talk to her about his suit just like she had anticipated, Himiko took this opportunity to carry out her totally-not-half-assed plan. Quietly hoarding all of the biscuits and stuffing them in all her pockets, she left only one packet which was chocolate flavored.

Why? She just wanted to test something. She didn't exactly know how their code worked, so it was completely random. Hell, she wasn't even 100% sure about her suspicion.

It never hurts to be careful, yeah?

Taking a peek at the two who were talking (which was mostly Chishiya speaking), Himiko stealthily sneaked out of the cafeteria while Chishiya looked at her in a 'wtf' way, which was of course not showing on his face, just his thoughts.

"What?" Kotoko was about to look behind and see what he was looking at, but he quickly stopped her and told her the suit she had.

With a sigh of relief, Himiko walked to Enji while looking around for their other partner. "He went to the restroom." He told her, knowing what she was gonna say and ask.

Thanks to the biscuit packaging not being too big and thick, it wasn't that obvious that she was hiding anything. Well, except for the other ones she shoved on some questionable parts of her clothing...

Desperate times call for desperate measures! Haha...

"Himiko, is there something going on between you and Banda?" His sudden question put her back to reality, and she looked at him with a shocked and confused look.

"What? No!" She denied after a few seconds of silence. Why was he asking anyways? He didn't seem to be interested in her. Was it because of what he saw? Well, there wasn't exactly anything going on between them. Totally. Yeah, right.

"Anyways! Let's all rendezvous back here later!" She ran away without saying anything else, not giving Enji any more time to tell her about something he needed to say.

What did he need to say? Well, it DEFINITELY wasn't that big of a deal!

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

"This is the men's washroom," Yaba told her with a weirded-out look. "I'm not inside, though." The three looked at her feet, which weren't crossing the line.

"What? Did you miss me already?" Banda asked while walking a few steps forward.

"What the fuck? Did one kiss put his ego through the roof that he's suddenly saying those things?" She thought while looking at him with a judgmental stare.

"Nope." She replied, while taking off her red blazer. The two men looked at her confused, and she shook the cloth repeatedly. Multiple biscuits fell out of it, and she threw more to the floor.

"Are we gonna have a picnic or something?" Yaba asked, and she looked at him dumbfounded.

"Hear me out, okay? Last time I tried saying my suspicions, it didn't go too well..." She said while looking at Banda, trying hard not to remember anything that happened.

The two stayed silent, and she spoke out her ideas, making sure that only them could hear it. Due to her concerns, she'd unknowingly crossed the line and was already in the men's washroom.

Whatever, doesn't matter.

┌─────── ⇦♕⇨ ───────┐

UPLOADED: January 22, 2023
EDITED:

└─────── ⇦♕⇨ ───────┘