𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

-ˏˋ END ME ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

"Himiko, [—]."

. . .

"I understand."

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

Six people left.

A pair, a trio, and someone unfortunate enough to end up alone.

It sounded risky, but the Jack could possibly move this round.

"The timer will end soon." Himiko told the guy in front of her, and she turned to Banda who was approaching them.

Enji stood up to be on the same level as the two, and no one dared to speak up for the next few seconds.

"Let's go." Banda told Enji while staring straight at him, and Himiko just watched in silence.

Enji turned around, and she looked at his suit while thinking of her exchange of plans with Banda and Yaba earlier.

"Nothing can beat honesty."

"That's rich coming from you."

"Shut up."

"Spade." Banda said, and she also confirmed it.

Himiko turned around next, and Banda moved away the hair near her nape. She could feel the tips of his fingertips grazing her skin, and the contact made her panic internally.

If only she wasn't extremely ticklish.

"Diamond." Banda said, and she turned back to them.

"Spade." Enji told him, and she confirmed his lie.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure."

Himiko and Enji made eye contact, which didn't go unnoticed by their other friend. She looked away, and the announcement from the game fortunately saved her from the tense atmosphere.

'Everyone, please enter a prison cell.
One person per cell, please.'

Himiko walked away from the two first, and they followed after a few seconds. She entered a cell, and the sounds of the timer were starting to annoy her.

"I understand."

Wow, she should be a professional liar at this point.

"Man, this is so annoying." She complained while putting both her hands in her pockets.