𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

-ˏˋ TRUST FALL! ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

During round five, Urumi's group had successfully killed off another member. Himiko and Enji happened to witness the situation, but the two did nothing about it.

Due to their previous conversation, the girl felt slightly uneasy, thus deciding to split up with him for this round.

While biting into a chocolate-flavored biscuit she took the last round, she noticed two guys walking in her direction. It wasn't like they had any intentions to converse, so the two were practically looking at anywhere but her.

"Excuse me." A woman called out from the other end of the hall, and the three stopped in their tracks. It was almost as if they were also a trio, with Himiko being in the middle of the two strangers.

"Sorry. If it's possible, could you tell me my suit? I can't trust my group anymore." She asked, and the two men beside her looked at each other.

"Sure." She replied.

"Thank you. I appreciate this." The woman turned around, and she moved her hair to give a better view of her suit.

"It's club." The guy on her right nonchalantly lied, and Himiko took another bite of her yummy snack while forming an 'o' shape with her mouth.

The woman muttered the suit over and over again, and she thanked them for the last time. She walked away while laughing like a maniac, and Himiko looked at the guy to her right in a questioning way.

"Just in case." He replied, and the two men left her alone. She looked up to see Ippei, the one in the yellow shirt, watching from upstairs.

She put her pointer finger on top of her mouth in a 'shh, keep this a secret!' way, and the clearly agitated guy slowly nodded before walking away.

She just got caught up in this, not her fault people just wanted to lie and live longer.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

"Haven't talked to you for a while, what's up?" Himiko asked while walking to Banda, who was leaning on a wall alone.

"That group over there, they're a mess." His reply didn't exactly answer her question, but it didn't matter.

"Their leader Urumi, I suspect her of being the Jack too." She said while looking at the said girl, who looked as calm as ever.

"Too?" Banda asked.

"What're you guys talking about?" Enji's voice almost felt like a jumpscare, and he leaned on the wall next to Himiko.

"It's nothing important," Banda replied, and Himiko backed him up by agreeing.

"Is it that good?" Himiko asked while looking at the biscuit Enji was holding. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"That biscuit you have, you never take anything other than that." She answered, and Banda listened in on the two's conversation without saying anything.

"Yeah, it's good." He answered after a few seconds, and she nodded in response.

"Are you two done? The time's almost up, let's tell each other's suits already." Banda finally joined back in on their conversation, and Himiko turned to him.

"Okay, okay. Since you want to know so badly, I'll do you first." Himiko motioned for him to turn around, and Enji snickered at her wording.

"Huh?" She asked in confusion.

"Oh."

"Geez, you... let's be serious here." She scolded, and the light blush on her cheeks was clear.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

It was now round six, and the woman from earlier along with another player died as expected. Everyone who was in the guardroom was silent, and one of the players was anxiously walking around the area while repeatedly scratching their head.

"It's boring as hell," Himiko grumbled while sitting down on the floor beside Banda.

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked Enji who was walking away. "Just the cafeteria." He replied before leaving.

"Since when were we keeping tabs on each other?" Banda asked while looking at her. "I"m just curious about him." She responded without much thought, not knowing how many types of misunderstandings it could cause.

"Curious, huh?" He repeated to make sure of something.

"Mhm." Was all she replied, and the two were now sitting together awkwardly, both not talking at all.

Himiko cleared her throat to spark up another conversation, catching his attention. "Have you ever heard of the term... trust fall?" She asked.

"No." He replied, and his short and quick answer was just making it embarrassing for her.

"It's when someone yells 'Trust Fall!' at another person to see if they'll catch them or not."

"That just sounds dangerous and stupid." He commented, and Himiko scoffed.

"At least hear me out first, will you?" She looked at him with a serious look, which just looked funny in his view. "Okay, fine." He gave in, making sure to listen to whatever story she wanted to say.

"I think they do it to test their relationship with the person. They become vulnerable when they fall, and it shows how much they trust and rely on that person to catch them when they're at risk. I think it's cool." She explained, fully immersed in her story-telling session.

"What does that have to do with our situation?" He asked in genuine confusion.

"Banda...

when you tell me my suit, don't lie. If there's anything I don't want to happen to me the most, it's to die." She admitted.

"When I fall, I want someone I can trust to catch me too."

Everything that came out of her mouth caused nothing but confusion in his mind. He couldn't even tell if she was flat-out manipulating him or was being genuine, still taken aback by the whole conversation.

"Sure." He replied, and not even he was sure why he said it.

┌─────── ⇦♕⇨ ───────┐

ROUND FOUR / FIVE / SIX!
UPLOADED: December 29, 2022
EDITED:

└─────── ⇦♕⇨ ───────┘