𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

-ˏˋ GUESSING GAME! ˊˎ

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

'It is time to make your guess.
Everyone, please enter a prison cell.
One person per cell, please.'

"Don't be so nervous." Himiko looked beside her to see Banda.

"What?" She asked in surprise.

"We have an alliance, don't we?" He asked, and the girl's mind was getting more and more messed up, and not in a good way.

It was a good thing Enji was downstairs, otherwise, he would've known about it.

"Right... we do."

They both entered a cell, and Himiko was now questioning every single thing.

'Please make your guess.'

She gulped in nervousness, and the last second of overthinking was making it even worse.

Chishiya didn't lie, right?

He owed her one because of what he did.

So why the fuck did she have three choices of suits to pick on?

"Your suit is a spade!" Where one of the things that Urumi whispered to her.

But Banda told her it was a heart.

Right, it was now confirmed that they did have an alliance. So why would he even lie to her in the first place?

If he was really telling the truth, did that mean Chishiya was lying?

What was her real suit?

Urumi must've been lying, so there was no way it was a spade. The only ones left were club and heart.

Who was she going to trust?

'3

2

"If I die, it's just karma." She thought to herself before guessing the suit last second.

"–!"

1'

The same sound resonated upon the place, which meant that multiple people died in this round.

But who were those?

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

Himiko opened her eyes, and she sighed in relief, glad to be alive once more.

That was possibly the most nerve-wracking experience she's ever had in a game of hearts.

With her guessing the right suit, it could only mean one thing.

"Heart!"

Chishiya had lied to her.

What a jerk!

"I've never felt this glad to continue living." She said with a small smile while getting out of the cell.

"Nice to see your neck still intact." Banda said, and she looked at him weirdly.

"You didn't have to word it so creepily." She replied, and the two went to the guardroom.

"Ah, Urumi died..." She looked at the screen, not sure if it was right for her to feel relieved about it.

Well, she deserved it anyway.

˗ˏˋ꒰ ♡ ꒱

It was now round twelve, and only two people had died from the last round. Everybody was split into pairs except Himiko, Banda, and Enji who were working as a trio.

Though half the time, someone would always be either gone or somewhere else. So it was more of a splitting duo with Banda being the glue between his two partners.

Himiko was in the guardroom with the two, and she was giving Chishiya an irritated stare. Of course, he could feel eyes on him, but he continued talking to Ippei while pretending not to see.

"What're you staring at?" Enji asked.

"Nothing, I zoned out." She lied.

At this point, she should have a counter for how many times she's lied to everyone.

She looked at Enji, and the two made eye contact. Himiko was pretty sure the Jack was in their trio. They were both suspicious as hell.

Awkwardly looking away after a few seconds, she continued minding her own business.

"Let's tell each other's suits." Banda said, and the two agreed.

She knew that unless the three started convincing each other to do something and lie, the game might go on forever.

Himiko had a strong start in the game, but her bad luck and decisions were straight-up just starting to ruin everything.

There were a couple of times when she'd regret not teaming up with Seto, the guy who got punched. It was a shame, truly. She could've saved him and maybe avoided the current situation she was in right now.

┌─────── ⇦♕⇨ ───────┐

ROUND ELEVEN / TWELVE!
UPLOADED: December 31, 2022
EDITED:

└─────── ⇦♕⇨ ───────┘