Chapter 3

Amara pov...

My heart pounded in my chest, my hands were clammy with sweat. His lips brushed against mine only for him to bite my lower lip and capture me into a kiss. I arched my back slightly raising my head deepening the kiss.

Why was I doing this? I just met the guy and here I am kissing him? It felt good, too good.

He roamed parts of me no one has ever. His hand came under my chin slightly raising it giving him more access to my lips. He was hypnotizing me, it was like I was lost in a trance. A hot and messy trance. His lips were soft yet demanded dominance.

After what seemed like a good few minutes I was short of breath and broke the kiss jumping up from my lustful position on the coach and stared at him.

He stood there lips parted and slightly panting." S- sorry I didn't mean to-" I stuttered but he cut me off " yeah it's my fault it was a mistake, I apologize."

A mistake? It was a mistake? I don't know why but when he said that my heart dropped and my hands started shaking. I needed to calm down. " Yeah, a mistake." I started walking up the stairs but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. " No I didn't mean that, not a mistake it's just, you weren't expecting it so I'm sorry." A smile came apon my lips and I just nodded.

He let me go and I regretted what I did next.

I kissed him. He held my waist and I put my arms around his neck. Breaking up the kiss I apologized and ran up to my room. Closing the door I head to my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess. My hair was frizzy and my gloss was a little smudged, my t-shirt hung over my shoulder exposing the skin there. I quickly fixed myself up and rinsed my face.

Walking back downstairs I saw him in the kitchen his back facing me. I walked over and say on the bar stools surrounding the from side of the island.

"You okay sweetheart?" He said with a cocky smile on his gorgeous face. Why was he so fricken gorgeous? "Dominico, don't call me sweetheart. I swear you'll live to regret it" I say looking in his eyes and a playful grin plastered on his lips. "And how do you plan on doing that sweetheart?" He says leaning towards me over the counter.

"I'll just have to tell your mother that you kissed your babysitter." I say crossing my arms across my chest. To be honest I annitiated the second kiss so that wouldn't work but I had to think of something. I'm supposed to not like guys and here I am kissing someone I just met half and hour ago.

"I guess you can say that but what would she say when he's finds out you kissed me back, and kiss me again. At your own free will." He smirked and took a peach then seductively but into it making my region throb.

"Touché." He was slick I'll admit that but not as slick as I was. I'm the one incharge here and he needs to know that. " Dinner will be ready at six, go freshen up and brush your teeth." My lips turned into a small smile satisfied with my retort but he just looked amused. " What am I fucking 5?"

"Your about to be treated like one if you don't do as I say." I amswer pointing at him with my index finger. He just huffed and walked away stomping his feet." Keep stomping those feet dino." He turned around and glared at me as a sly smirk grew on his lips. What was he thinking about?

Before I could comprehend what was happening I was lifted in the air and across and broad muscular shoulder. I wanted to stop laughing but I couldn't, untill I saw where we were headed. The pool lights flashes behind me and a small chuckle escaped his lips."You've had too much fun sweetheart it's time for your punishment." No! He was joking..I hope he was.

"Wait Dominico please stop!! Stop you big headed gorilla." His feet came to a halt and I let out a breath of relief only for it to be caught in my throat when he swings he off him and into the cold, freezing water of the endless pool. What a jerk!I'm not one to swear but if I did, he wouldn't hear the end of it.

My face emerged from the pool revealing a laughing Dominico with his one hand on his lower abdomen and the other pointing towards me. "Fricken psychopath, what if I get hypothermia from this?!" That only made him laugh even more. What was wrong with this guy? " I don't understand what's so funny Dominico, get me out of this pool right now!"

He finally stopped laughing and wiped tears under his eyes. "There are stairs right there genius" he said pointing to the starts leading out the pool. Luckily I knew how to swim so I swam across to the stairs and made my way out." What if I didn't know how to swim Einstein?! " I say shivering as the cold wind breeze hit me and my nipples grew harder.

"You look like a bright girl, I was certain you could swim." He said that with so much confidence and laughter evident in his voice it made me furious. I look up at him only to see him looking at me then his eyes travel down my body and stop at my breasts.

Only the  I noticed my clothes stuck on my skin like a glove and my think white t-shirt wasn't much help because it showcased everything. They were on full display for him he saw everything. I knew I shouldn't have taken off my bra.
I internally slapped my forehead.

He was still staring at them. I consciously covers them up with my hands and then I noticed something growing in his pants...

He cleared his throat and I noticed his eyes get darker.

"Come here"...

_____________________

Hey guys

Well well well. Seems like the two are getting along really well huh?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

<333