Chapter 21

• Dominico Esposito

I felt lost. Like without Amara I was nothing. Without knowing that she was safe? I felt useless. It's been four fucking days and nothing. Yet I put a whole entire fucking mafia behind me and in search of Amara and Valentino but no luck. It's like they disappeared from the radar.

One thing I'm fucking sure of is when I do find her and Valentino. I'll make sure Valentino gets what he's asking for. He should have never touched what's mine. Knowing Valentino has a motive because he saw how I protected Amara at the hospital makes everything worse.

Once Amara is back in my arms. I'll make sure I never let her out of them again. Letting Gio drop his bodyguard station was a stupid move I know. I also know that I'm about to go insane if we don't atleast find a location on them. And when I do go insane I can't be stopped. I'll kill every living thing that stops me from getting what I want.

I've not been able to sleep or rest for the past four days so I probably look a mess. It also doesn't help that my parents are back and they're just over the top stressing me about how I should've protected Amara, that I promised..and it hurt. I knew I was supposed to protect Amara but I failed. But I'm going to make sure I don't fail her again. This time blood will be shed and I'll put an end to this Mafia feud.

Amara's bestfriend has also been here for the past few days and she's no help at all. All she seems do so is cry and tell at us for somehow being incompetent. I only brought her here to keep her safe from Valentino's men and because she's Amara's bestfriend. If that was not the case I really wouldn't have hesitated to leave her where she was.

"Would you idiots please work faster and find my bestfriend." She yells and wipes dry tears off her puffy cheeks. "We are doing everything we came baby girl." Gio said guiding her to the couch in the room. He kissed her forehead and hugged her. Calming her down almost instantly.

They've gotten really close lately and Gio seemed smitten over the girl.

I was starting to get impatient and furious. My men look like they're lounging around when Amara could be fighting for her dear life somewhere and they look like they could have no stress in the world.

"I can't seem to understand how a whole Mafia is not able to find the location of someone who was taken by our competitors not only a few days ago but she has her phone with her. It's either you are just plain stupid or  plain lazy. Get location on Amara quicky or so help me if I don't find Amara alive I'll kill every single one of here." I roared out but my voice didn't seem scared just calmly dangerous.

A few minutes later a young looking boy walked towards me "I've found her whereabouts sir." Fuck yes.i immediately stood up and gave him my full attention. "She's located outside of town in an old abandoned court building." What? Why would Valentino take her so close? Unless he's planned on us knowing so he'll attack us easier. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

If Valentino wanted a fight I'll bring him war. He messed with the wrong man this time.

I went upstairs and showered then called for a meeting in the boardroom. We discussed the attack plan and everyone agreed with what I said so we set the plan in motion.

Step on was to send twenty men to the courthouse and keep whereabouts and tabs on Valentino and his minions. The fucker will get his day.

Now it was time to set plan two in motion..

• Valentino

I got her.

She was mine and Esposito had nothing to do about it. He was hopeless. Ever since she arrived here she's been locked up but I'm planning on getting acquainted with her very soon.