Chapter 46 - The Mirror Heist (Part 2)

...

In the Millennium control room, Yuuka makes orders, worried about this situation.

"Activate all the confiscated robots!" She orders. "I'd originally wanted to repurpose them into cleaning machines, but right now we've got more pressing messes to deal with! I hereby transfer their command to Akane and the Maid Club!"

"Understood." Akane reports. "I'll use these robots to sweep up the Game Development Department."

—————

Asuna dashes at the twins, quickly, intending to rush them like I would, however, I'm quicker to move.

I rush past the twins and slam my rifle's butt towards Asuna's chest, but she uses her rifle to block it. Her blue eyes widen in shock and surprise as I exert myself more to push her back a ways.

"Wow! You're stronger than I thought, Sensei!" Asuna praises with a big smile.

"And you're pretty damn quick." I praise back.

The maid giggles in response. "Heehee! Thanks!"

"Midori, Momoi. Back me up." I order.

"On it!" Midori says.

"Gotcha!" Momoi says.

Asuna, likely realizing I'm the bigger threat, dashes straight for Midori, but I close the gap and throw my leg out into hers, causing her to trip. In a feat of athleticism, she lands on one of her hands, the other holding her gun, and uses her lower body to spin around and turn back upright. Now in the air and facing me, I aim my rifle at her, and she does the same, but due to our closeness, our bullets hit one another. Quickly, Momoi and Midori use my trick of slamming the butt of their guns at Asuna, but she blocks them and gets sent flying, due to being in the air. As she flies back, she fires a spread of bullets at us, causing the three of us to scatter again.

Asuna lands on the ground with a pleased grin before running at us once more. As she closes in, I go for a punch to the stomach, but she ducks down and slides on the ground, under my feet. She comes to a stop behind me, but before she does, she grabs my leg, throwing me into the air like I did to her. My body is now upside down, with a standing Asuna behind me. She goes for a kick to my stomach, but Momoi and Midori fire at her. She dodges as I finish spinning by landing on my stomach.

Midori and Momoi try to fight her with melee, but Asuna is too quick and flexible. Momoi goes for a punch to the head, but Asuna kicks her in the side. Midori, to her side goes for a rifle smack, but Asuna uses her hand to push the rifle away from her, but the green twin keeps her momentum, which the maid takes advantage of, slamming her knee into Midori's gut, sending her staggering back. Momoi, becoming some sort of daredevil, jumps into the air and attempts to grab Asuna from behind, but the maid is too well trained and she knows the pink twin is coming and whips her head around. Momoi's face becomes one of fright at this. Asuna then grabs Momoi and tosses her, causing the pink twin's back to slam into the hard ground with a thud.

The twins, now next to one another, stand back up as Asuna rushes them. The twins's faces turn stony as the maid rapidly approaches, seems they're getting serious.

Asuna goes to quickly kick Midori in the head, but she and her sister duck. Midori grabs Asuna's leg that's on the ground, while Momoi takes the advantage and slams her rifle's butt into the maid's stomach, sending her backwards. As she begins to move away from them, the twins quickly spin their guns around and fire them point-blank at the maid. Midori fires off a big green shot and Momoi a big pink shot.

Asuna slams into a wall, her maid apron singed a bit and lands on her feet. Her grin seems to grow as she blurs forward. The twin's eyes widen in surprise as Asuna closes the gap near-instantly. Asuna punches Midori in the stomach with her right hand, with her left she pokes Momoi in the gut with her rifle's barrel. Spinning it around, she swngs the rifle's body upward, like a baseball bat, into the green twin's head, sending her flying back. She then grabs the pink twin by her coat, and spins around, letting her go, causing her to fly into her sister. The twins collide into one another then land on the ground with a thud.