Crewel

— CHARACTER BANNER: "THE DIVA OF SNEZHNAYA (5 STAR)

CHARACTER BANNER: "THE DIVA OF SNEZHNAYA (5 STAR)." FEATURING NOELLE, XINGQIU, AND BENNET AS THE FOUR STARS —

— WARNING! DOES NOT FOLLOW THE STORYLINE NOR USE THE MAIN STORYLINE OF BOTH FANDOMS (TWISTED WONDERLAND AND GENSHIN IMPACT) —

— IF YOU'RE NOT PLEASED WITH THIS, LEAVE AT ONCE —

— (NAME) CREWEL'S INFORMATION —

AGE: 32

HEIGHT: 183 cm

GENDER: Female

SPECIES: Human

STATUS: Single

HOMETOWN: Mondstat

OCCUPATION: Alchemy Professor (Sumeru Akademiya), Fashion Designer, Member of the Fatui Harbingers' assistants

UNOFFICIAL OCCUPATIONS: Pierro and Capitano's disciplining teacher, Dottore's lab partner, Pantalone and Signora's fashion designer, Arlecchino and Columbina's shopping wife, Sandrone and Pulcinella's assistant, Scaramouche's etiquette teacher, (former) Childe's mentor

VISION: Hydro

DELUSION: Cryo

WEAPON: A red with a mixture of black, teaching pointer adorned with dalmatian marks. A red leash is seen at the end of it. (Technically a catalyst)

APPEARANCE: (former) - (h/l), (h/c) hair with a pair of (e/c) eyes.
(dyed, new) - her hair is now a mixture of two colors, black and white. The right side is dyed white, while the other is black. She still kept the same eye color. She's wearing faded white eye shadow with black eyeliner. She's wearing rosy-like lipstick with her nails painted in white.

— VOICE LINES FROM OTHER CHARACTERS —

TARTAGLIA: "She almost addresses, except the Tsaritsa, a puppy... I DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A DOG! I REMEMBERED WHEN I WAS STILL A CHILD, SHE ALMOST FED ME WITH DOG FOOD!"

SANDRONE: "(Name) thrives for perfection, so whenever I create a robot, you can see her giving me judgmental stares while doing it... I hate to admit it, but she's a terrifying assistant."

PULCINELLA: "That woman is quite funny if I say so myself! Saw her slapping the Doctor the other day because he tried to make her a test subject. Then another time, Pierro was kneeling in front of her because he skipped breakfast. I can say she's very reliable."

PANTALONE: "You can trust her with your clothes, but I can say she can draw out of the line—she doesn't admit she's wrong sometimes though. Either way, I asked her to marry me but she declined me... I'm courting her."

SIGNORA: "The Regrator is laughable for tailing (Name) like an idiot in love. Either way, Ms. Crewel is my fashion designer and she's the one who made these clothes. It's lovely."

ARLECCHINO: "She usually helps me tend the orphanage... I can say she's not fond of kids, but her actions say otherwise. She threatened me with a slipper not to tell anyone about it."

SCARAMOUCHE: "THAT BITCH—I mean (Name) is a strict and annoying woman... She threatened me to eat dog food because I was neglecting my etiquette. IT'S NOT FUNNY, FUCKERS! At least I wasn't slapped, unlike the Doctor."

CAPITANO: "(Name) is a terrifying individual despite being a normal human. You won't like to anger her because her anger issues aren't something to play around with. I'm grateful I only received a light punishment from her unlike the Balladeer and Childe almost eating dog food while the Doctor getting slapped."

COLUMBINA: "Ah, yes, my lovely nightingale (Name)~! I don't care if she's mean and strict with almost everyone. Her voice is soothing for me and I can say we're on good terms, unlike the men within the Harbingers. Every time she was stressed, I would sing her to sleep. She's a sweet woman inside."

DOTTORE: TAKE ONE - "Don't get me started about me getting slapped by that bitch—(Name), sorry Ma'am. Ehem, anyways... She's a great lab partner. I'm lying."

TAKE TWO - "(Name) is strict towards anything related to fashion—from etiquette to clothes. I SWEAR TO THE TSARITSA, ONE MORE TIME YOU BRING UP THE TIME I GOT SLAPPED, I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!"

TAKE THREE - "Are they gone now? Good. Ms. Crewel's an alchemy professor at the Akademiya, where I first met her. Her strict, yet captivating aura brought me to her and I can assure you I somehow adore that dog-loving teacher. Of course, I'm glad the Tsaritsa made her my lab partner, but she gets on my nerves. Yes, she sometimes slaps me whenever I do something unsightly in front of her. She has anger issues."

PIERRO: "As you may know from Pulcinella, I was seen kneeling in front of her because I skipped breakfast. I still remember her words, BREAKFAST IS THE ESSENTIAL MEAL! IT'S BETTER TO SKIP LUNCH AND DINNER, BUT DON'T YOU DARE SKIP BREAKFAST! She's adorable when she gets angry and I can tell you that I'm honored to see it. She's usually calm outside the Palace, but she acts like a mother to the Balladeer and Childe at times. Do tell her she's a perfect spouse."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

デイヴィス