015

“scary auntie (name).”

     “I AM SORRY FOR SCARING YOU.”

THE CAPTAIN apologized, bowing repetitively in front of the children. The said children were hugging each other, hiding beside the bed because of how scary he looked. Then someone slapped his head from the back, her eyes igniting in disappointment and anger...

     "Fix your apology, pup," she ordered. Her hands were occupied by both a slipper and her weapon, ready to attack Capitano, "The children don't seem comfortable with your goofy apology."

      "I'm sorry, Lady (Name)..."

The children are confused about who should they be scared of—the monster in the closet or their auntie who tamed the said monster. She was continuously throwing scolding at her colleague, angered by the fact he interrupted her sleep...

     "Auntie (Name)! He's so scary!" Barbara ran to her, hugging her waist. "Can we please go back to Dawn Winery?! I'm sure Diluc's auntie maids are there, so..."

     "Capitano, get out of the room. Wait downstairs," (Name) ordered and made way for the Captain. Once he was gone inside the room, she knelt at Barbara's height, "Stay here for a while, so I can interrogate the monster in the closet. Am I clear?" She favored.

     "Yes, auntie!"

     She patted Barbara's head, "Good girl."

She went outside the room and closed it tightly, avoiding someone gonna enter the room forcefully. She's pissed after her beauty sleep was interrupted and made her way downstairs to meet with the notorious Harbinger. She sat on the couch while he stood in front of her, looming her much smaller figure...

     "KNEEL, PUP! BEFORE I FUCKING CUT YOUR KNEECAPS!" She demanded, her legs shaking in anticipation. He obeyed and knelt before her, earning a satisfied hum from the woman, Explain why you're in my fucking home?" She asked, glaring at him.

     "The Doctor told us you resigned as the assistant, so the other Harbingers went hunting for you..." He replied, looking at his knees to avoid her terrifying glare. "We managed to find you chilling in Mondstat—"

     "Who said you can stalk me, you bitch?!" (Name) hissed, her eyebrow twitching from annoyance. "Where're the other Harbingers?! I want to talk to them and give them a lesson they won't forget," she threatened while slapping her riding crop against her palm.

     "I'm afraid I can't tell you, Lady (Name)..."

     "Why is that?"

     He sighed, "You see, we split up when you entered the city gates. We decided to watch you from different places," he told them. "I'm not sure if someone other than me is inside this home. There's a possibility since your home here is a mansion," he stated.

(Name) grumbled before thinking if there was something unusual in her mansion during these past few days. Ah, yes! There was one time when someone said inside her home that she was hot. Being the narcissist she is, didn't mind it at first but since the almighty inhumane harbinger is inside her home...

     "Capitano," she pokes his helmet to grab his attention. "Are you someone who likes to compliment me?" She asked.

     "I would gladly oblige if you desire for me to compliment you, Lady (Name)," he replied and it already gave her the answer—he wasn't the only one inside her home. "Is there something wrong, Lady (Name)?"

     "You still dare to ask that after causing a ruckus in the middle of the night, huh," she huffed before pulling a broom. "I'm gonna give you all a lesson you wouldn't forget as punishment for interrupting my lovely vacation."

She went inside the kitchen to search for the other harbinger hiding inside her home. Her slippers slid through the marble floor, alerting whoever is inside the room. She heard the voice around here somewhere...

     "Oh, puppy, where are you~?" She teased, slapping the broom against the sink to warn the harbinger hiding inside the kitchen. "Your punishment will be worse if you. Come out, come out wherever you are~!" She added.

     "Are you sure someone's here, Lady (Name)?" The Captain asked behind her.

     "My instincts told me there is," she replied. She noticed one of the barrels moved slightly, making her grin in triumph, "Uh-huh. I was correct here, pup... Someone is hiding inside my kitchen," she said with malice and kicked the barrels out of the way.

     PANTALONE fell on his face flat, his glasses cracking in the process, "OW! (NAME), MY DEAR!" He sighed from the pain, constantly rubbing his face. "MY FACE IS BRUISED NOW! HOW DARE—"

A loud bang was heard, the broom hitting Pantalone's head creating a loud noise. He should be grateful she didn't break his skull since she's aware she'll be killed by the Cryo Archon if she did after entrusting their safety on her hands. The Regrator sobbed in agony, grabbing his head while a big red lump appeared...

     "Motherfuckers..." She whispered, returning to the living room. "Capitano, bring that spoiled brat in front of me. I'll scold you for barging inside my house without my knowledge," she told them.

IT TOOK HER FIVE HOURS to finish her chiding the infiltrating harbingers. Pantalone sighed and contacted the Fatui Agents dispatched in Mondstat to buy another pair of glasses while Capitano was busy once again delivering the papers he have finished during his stay in Mondstat. (Name), on the other hand, is sipping coffee on the dining table...

     "You better be grateful I love you, (Name)!" Pantalone bragged, sitting beside the said Professor. He only received a scoff, making him offended, "I'm being serious here. I can't accept the fact you broke my favorite glasses... That one costs a fortune."

     She flicked the next page of the magazine, "Aren't you rich? You aren't the banker of Snezhnaya for nothing, dumbass," she rolled her eyes. "It's just a pair of glasses. You can remake a new one."

     "Oh, if you only knew, the madman destroyed his vials when you were missing... THAT MAN WASTED A GRAND MILLION MORA! WE'RE GONNA GO BANKRUPT AT THIS POINT!" He yelled, ready to throw her porcelain utensil.

     "HEY! HEY! NO BREAKING THINGS INSIDE MY HOME, YOU BITCH!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

デイヴィス