017

payback

     “YOU STILL DARE TO RETURN AFTER TRICKING US YOU QUIT.”

THE JESTER remarked while staring at the kneeling (Name) in front of him. The harbingers were mad at their sadistic assistant and since she was no match against all of them combined, she was easily overpowered and now she has to face the consequences for tricking them...

     "You guys were a headache, you know... Not my fault I want to get revenge on you guys," (Name) bit the inside of her cheek. She averted her gaze from them because of their menacing stares, "NOT MY FAULT! BLAME THE—"

     "Oh dear, don't blame me. I'm just sipping my tea here, my darling (Name)," the Cryo Archon defended herself. "You chose to gaslight them you resigned and of course, I let you have your way. You shouldn't have told them you're quitting as their assistant," she stated while smiling at the kneeling female.

     "Fu—"

     "NO CURSING!" The Fair Lady slapped the mouth of their assistant, who was offended. "No cursing! If I heard you cuss, you're gonna receive a greater punishment. I know you don't want that, (Name)."

     "BRUH! I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS, YOU KNOW?! I JUST WANT MY VACATION!" (Name) defended herself, annoyed by their shenanigans. She was pissed at their strange actions. "YOU GUYS STOP BEING MAD AT ME OR ELSE I'LL—"

     "You'll leash us, my love~?" Pantalone cooed, blowing her earlobe. "Now that you've said it, you wouldn't be able to leash anyone if you don't have any visions or delusions. Not even your weapon present," he teased while holding her defenses.

     "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK! THAT'S NOT YOURS, PUP—"

     "And no pet names, rat. You better shut your mouth or else you'll be next experiment," the Doctor threatened while holding her chin and a crazed grin fixated on his face. (Name) wasn't gonna have her way today, "Now that's a good girl. To think you'll obey us like that because your treatment isn't in front of you~."

     "You fu... You freaking madman," (Name) twitched an eyebrow. "I'm gonna slap you—"

     "No hurting any of the harbingers today, Lady (Name). You're in our mercy," the Captain threatened as well as he gripped her hand. "If you managed to not hurt anyone, cuss, call us with any pet names, and obeyed our orders then maybe you'll get back your vision as well your catalyst. Make sure to last for a week."

     "FUCKERS! LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE!"

     "LANGUAGE!"

     "Make sure to last for a week," the professor grunted.

(Name) kicked her office door open, annoyed by the problem children of the Tsaritsa. Even Childe is in this, constantly wanting to take a bath with the bubbles inside her bathroom. Of course, Scaramouche didn't let this slide and he was one of the worst ones to not let this opportunity go...

     She grumbled before placing the papers on the table, ordered by the crazy doctor himself, "Do all of these paper works today and I want clear handwriting. Our connections won't be pleased if you rushed your handwriting and led into a messy contract with them. We couldn't just lose them after all. LIKE I CARE!" She hissed, mimicking his voice. "Oh my Barbatos... Have mercy on my soul. I don't even know this."

     "Lady (Name), are you there?"

     She took a deep breath before smiling, "Yes? What is it, Sandrone?" She questioned.

     "I heard earlier that Dottore didn't give you any instructions about the contracts. Do you mind if I also help you?" The harbinger offered, opening the door to see her with the robot she made. "I have sampled over here, so you wouldn't bother asking him."

     "This is why you're my favorite harbinger."

SANDRONE WAS ONE OF THE ONLY ONES showing mercy on her. Once she finished doing the paperwork, Scaramouche immediately took the chance to grab her away from his fellow harbinger...

     "Ugh, what do you want?"

     A knowing smirk was written on the Balladeer's face, "Clean my office, pup."

     (Name)'s side lip was twitching, trying its best to keep the smile on, "Pardon me, Lord Scaramouche. My job is to assist you, not to be your maid. It's not a part of my job," she explained. "Out of respect, no I'm not cleaning your room."

     "And in the scope of your job, whatever I order to you is something you should obey. As per the promise of the said contract, the Harbingers can place upon you an excruciating punishment for disobeying them. Of course, you're not gonna be killed," he remarked while smirking proudly. "In other words, you'll be beaten up badly if you didn't obey my orders."

     'Once this day is done, you're dead to me, you little shit. I fucking hate every single one of you,' she mentally threatened considering she couldn't bully them. "Alright then, Lord Scaramouche. Consider it done."

SHE'S NOT SAFE WITH COLUMBINA AND PANTALONE EITHER. The male would use this opportunity to spoil her rotten and of course, she isn't in the place to deny without using force. The other one is busy bringing her shopping along with ARLECCHINO...

     "My dear~! This jewelry set looks beautiful on you!" Pantalone chortled, clapping his hands as he stared at the sapphire gems embedded in the accessories she was wearing. "I love it so much!" He exaggerated, wiping his tears.

     "Honestly, the amethyst ones fit her. Like, look!" Columbina pulled a box filled with the said jewels, earning a tired groan from (Name). "Now, my nightingale, stop whining and be a good girl for me. That way maybe I could kiss you!" She smiled before removing the pieces of jewelry from the professor.

     "I would rather not get the kiss."

     Columbina smiled mischievously, "Don't be shy~! I'm not having you pay for my kiss~," she teased while tracing the lips of (Name). "So plump and perfect... I could just kiss you right now!"

     "Columbina, stop getting all the fun," Arlecchino sighed.

CAPITANO, PIERRO, AND LA SIGNORA ARE IN BETWEEN. The manhandling and having her join them in training is back again. The first harbinger didn't eat breakfast today, but since (Name) doesn't have the power to scold him, he just smirked at her fuming head. La Signora, on the other hand, kept blabbering about what kind of designs should her dress have...

     Currently, inside her mansion in Snezhnaya, she slumped on her couch, "... Fuck—"

     "Mama, stop cussing!"

SHE WAS EXHAUSTED, but her excitement couldn't be helped since it was almost over. The harbingers are currently in the palace, having a meeting while she was inside her office to wait until the clock ticks to midnight...

     "YES! FINALLY!" She cheered before running across the hallways, searching for their meeting room. She opened the room and smirked at them, "WASSUP, HOES! THE BITCH IS BACK FROM HER DEN!"

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

デイヴィス