001

sadistic

     "I'M SO SORRY, (NAME)."

THE CAPTAIN apologized, his rough hands holding the bare leg of his "assistant". Before he was a woman sitting on her velvety, leathered couch while she wore a bathing suit-leaving her bare legs on display for the harbinger. Her hands were occupied with a burning cigarette and blood-like wine as she stared at the begging male kneeling in front of her...

     "Are you sure your apology is sincere, pup?" She asked, using her foot to raise his chin. "I can't guarantee to give you my forgiveness because you disobeyed my orders again. Truly unacceptable to neglect your etiquette."

     "I forgot since the enemy is being childish..." He explained. He felt the burning tip of the cigarette pressed against his helmet, "... What do I do to please your expectations again?" He asked.

     The dual-color-haired woman huffed, "What do you have to offer, pup? Something extravagant? Worth the salary of what the Fatui gives me?" She remarked, throwing the cigarette away from her. "Tell me, pup, what do you have for me?" She chuckled.

The Fatui is terrified by their comrade—their sadistic comrade. Not even the harbingers are willing to disobey her for she's a treasured assistant of the Tsaritsa, a second-in-command perhaps. Her mean, yet wise attitude has been a headache and a blessing to the organization, even her pet names are annoying...

     "(Name)'s so cool!" The young master of the Fatui exclaimed, peeking from the door ajar. He can see the Captain offering a box of expensive clothes under the glistening pearls, "How many years has she been staying here?"

     "Twelve years, sire," the fatui agent replied with a bow. "Lady (Name) has been serving the Tsaritsa for twelve years for she's found by the Doctor in the Akademiya."

     "Tempting gift you have for me, pup," (Name)'s voice echo within the room she's confined with the inhumane individual. "I'm flattered by your gift, but I'm afraid I'll be declining it..." She coldly remarked before placing the box beside her.

     "What do you have in mind, (Name)?" The Captain asked, impatience written in his tone. "Was the gift not enough for you? Or do you want something more expensive than that?"

     She smirked at his desperate tone, "Now, now... No need to sound so impatient for my approval, pup. Patience is a virtue," she chuckled before taking her riding crop. "I want you to be awake before dawn tomorrow. We're going to make new clothes for my business and your fellow harbingers." She told him before she kicked him off.

     "Man, no wonder any men like her..." Childe whispered.

     "I can see you, pup. Get off my door immediately," (Name)'s voice was stern and angry this time as she stared at the opened crack from the door, staring directly at the ginger-headed male. "I'm counting. One... Two... Three..."

Childe felt challenging her then followed by her riding crop gleaming within the dark, attacking the harbinger. She hummed in satisfaction when her attack poke his eye, followed by a chilly hurricane around him to freeze his body...

     She opened her door, making the fatui agents scamper away, "I warned you already, didn't I? Disobedient pups need to be disciplined for not following their master's orders," she remarked while poking the frozen Childe. "Get your fellow harbinger here, pup." She ordered Capitano before leaving the room completely.

     "Understood, (Name)."

     "Master Childe got frozen by Lady (Name)? That's harsh..."

     "I saw her smirking at it. She's sadistic..."

     "I mean, she's hot—"

     "STOP! IT'S NOT HOT, MAN! IT'S SCARY!"

The Zapolyarny Palace was either filled with gossip from other nations, the harbingers, the archons, or (Name) herself. She wasn't a harbinger, to say the least, but she can compete against a harbinger's strength for she's responsible for training Childe. They all went quiet when the familiar tapping from her red heels was heard around the chilly hallway...

     "For the last time, pup, no..." Her strict tone emerged from its cocoon once again, desperate to erase the man bothering her. "I'm taking Capitano whether you like it or not. Do the job bestowed by the Tsaritsa yourself."

     "(Name), I need the Captain. Move your schedule with him next week, if you have to," he harshly argued back. His mask hid his bloodthirsty gaze, burning in annoyance at the woman, "Don't worry. I'll bring him to you personally, so you wouldn't bother searching for him."

     She scoffed, brushing her striped-fur coat, "As if I believe that. I've known you for years, pup," she said while pointing her riding crop against his neck. "I don't give a fuck if you're older and more mature than me, so expect me to be this stubborn. I'm taking Capitano tomorrow and you move your schedule with him instead."

The Doctor grabbed her neck, his latex gloves making a red handprint around her skin. The fatui agents started to panic and silently cheer around them, earning a nasty glare from the woman bound by the hands of the second harbinger...

     "Give me Capitano or I'll snap your neck in half."

     (Name) didn't hesitate and kicked his crotch, making him sigh in pain, "And I said no. Tell your master I declined his offer or else I'll cut your dick, alright?" She threatened, poking his forehead with a sinister smile. "Kill me all you want and the Tsaritsa won't be glad to hear her beloved assistant died at the hands of the Doctor's segment."

     "LADY (NAME)! YOU'RE THE BEST!"

     "CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN, LADY (NAME)?"

     A familiar vein popped from her cheek, "SILENCE, PUPS! You're all bark and no bite against your superiors anyway," she harshly remarked. "Now, all of you return to where you're supposed to. There's no time to waste during your work hours now and you two—" She pointed to the cicin mages. "—Bring this man to the Doctor's laboratory. I can't stand leaving dirt in the sacred palace."

     "AT ONCE, LADY (NAME)!"

     "Good girls," she praised and left the hallway.

The sadistic, yet talented assistant of the Tsaritsa is quite the mysterious woman in complicated ways—you never know what kind of tricks she has under those expensive clothes she has intact...

     "Goodness... Why did I agree to this again?" She asked herself.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

デイヴィス