008

taming the beast men

— (CONTINUATION OF YOUNG ADULT MC DAYS)

     "SO, YOU'RE THE NEW ASSISTANT?"

PIERRO ASKED, staring at (Name) will full distaste as if she was the ground he was stomping on. Their first meeting wasn't unpleasant, it's nothing new due to her hate towards the Fatui. Capitano stood beside him, glaring at the said female as if she posed a threat to the first harbinger. She tried her best to be patient with these arrogant men before her...

     "Yes, I am. Nice to meet you, sir Pierro—"

     "—Lord Pierro," he corrected. "Always address us with Lord."

     'Honestly, who gives a fuck, old hag...' She thought, eyebrow twitching as if she was being taught like a kid not knowing how to address her elders. "Lord Pierro, it's my pleasure to be your acquaintance." She curtsied to express her respect.

     "... Very good."

And just like that, he immediately left her bowing to proceed to his job. She's lying if she isn't irritated by his rudeness. Managing to tame a couple of harbingers around her fingertips, the fatui soldiers were amazed by her sanity and her so-called patience for the deadly harbingers she was taking care of...

     "What's my schedule for today, (Name)?" Pierro asked.

     The assistant pulled out her notepad, revealing his written schedule, "Gather intel from our reliable sources, gaslight a sister from Mondstat, visit Wangsheng Parlor, meet the Head of the Kujou Clan, and talk to the Head Sage... WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA TALK TO THE HEAD SAGE OF THE AKADEMIYA?!" She demanded, throwing the notepad to Capitano's face.

     "The newbie didn't just yell at Lord Pierro!"

     "I'm preparing for her funeral..."

     "She's not even flinching, man!"

     Pierro glared at the female, "You aren't in a position to know the harbinger's underground dealings." He firmly remarked, walking towards the female. He grabbed her cheeks with one hand, making her resemble a trapped fish, "Watch your mouth before I sew it shut. Don't act cocky just because you're selected by the Tsaritsa... You're only alive due to her orders."

     She gave him a nasty look, 'This old hag is pissing me off...' She thought, wanting to slap his wrinkled face.

     "You'll stay as an object for the Fatui forever, (Name)... If you went out of the line, I won't hesitate to defy Her Grace's orders," he threatened. "Am I clear?"

     "Yes, Lord Pierro."

     "Very good."

Letting go of her face, she fell to the ground. Pierro smirked at her smaller form before leaving with Capitano, she earned snickers and sympathized tunes from the Fatui agents around her. Pissed, her riding crop immediately summoned a lot of leashes and it wrapped around their necks...

     "Stop barking, pups." She ordered, annoyed by their snide remarks. Her skill focuses on sealing her enemies' powers by using her summoned leash and she attacks them, "RUN ALONG NOW BEFORE I DO SOMETHING UNSIGHTLY IN FRONT OF YOU!" Fearing she might do as she threatens them, they immediately ran away from her.

     Once the hallway was cleansed by silence again, her peaceful thoughts were ruined by another harbinger, "Ah! I've been trying to find you, Lady (Name)!" Pulcinella, the Rooster, appeared. "I have heard your yelling voice from the distance, so I have come to ask what's wrong."