003

fashion designer

     "BREATHE AGAIN, PUP!"

(NAME) ORDERED, pulling the strings of the corset while her right foot pushed the back of Capitano. They'd been in the same situation for thirty minutes, yet she couldn't close the gap in the bodice. The diva knelt, giving up on her attempts while the Captain stared at her small figure beneath him...

     "Should I—"

     "No," she immediately declined and stood up. Turning her head, she pointed at a fatui agent, "Pup, call the Fair Lady. At once," she ordered.

The fatui agent meekly nodded before scampering, earning a satisfied hum from the diva. She went towards her desk, pulling a cigarette and lighter. It's a habit where she smokes cigarettes if she's in a complicated situation, making her assistant tilt in confusion...

     "What is it, pup?" She asked the staring Capitano, lighting the cigarette. "Are you tempted to try this?"

     "No, I'm not interested. Use it all you want," he denied.

     "Be honest, pup." She told him once he sat on her velvet cushion. Instead of sitting beside him, she sat on his lap, "I'm kind at the moment. Just say the word and you'll get it," she smirked teasingly.

Despite his helmet, she could see that black void within. Technically, she thought at first he doesn't have a mouth—she was dead wrong. Closing the gap between them, the inhumane individual took the cigarette from her mouth. Her first reaction to seeing what he was capable of was unpleasant but got used to it...

     "I could taste your lipstick," he uttered.

     (Name) huffed, "Sure, sure. If you're flirting with me, don't even think about it, pup."

     "LADY (NAME)! THE FAIR LADY IS HERE!" The fatui agent barged inside her office, startling the said designer. "OH! I AM SO SORRY, LADY SIGNORA!" They bowed at the entering harbinger.

     "You called for me, (Name)?" The tall blonde asked, staring at the entangled people. "Please, Capitano, let go of my (Name)."

     "You heard the Crimson Witch," the woman between the Captain's arms sighed. Once she was on her feet, she smirked at Signora, "Well, well... I didn't expect you to come, pup. Now that you're here, please help me pull the corset."

     The beautiful lady scoffed, "I told you I'll be there if you summoned me." She told the smirking diva, irritating her. "Don't give me that smirk now, (Name). It annoys me."

     "Oh~? The fair lady is angry to a mere expression," she teased. Easily blocking Signora's attack, she hummed, "Now's not the time to fight inside my office. I need to finish fitting the corset around him, so we can ship the suits to Liyue," she told the harbinger.

     "I'm still waiting for my gown, (Name) dear," she reminded before taking the strings of the corset. "Is it a red gown—"

     "How many times did we get into this conversation?"

     "Last time you created my gown, the color was blue. Even though I said red, the usual color I wear," La Signora smiled sickly and pulled the strings of the corset—earning a painful grunt from Capitano. "What did you say again when I said it was the wrong color, hm?"

     "I was drunk. I wasn't lying."

The fashion designer huffed from her client's complaints, not amused by it. Compared to the other harbingers, the women are the ones who're on good terms with (Name) but it can't help that they also get on her nerves. (Name) watched Signora tightly tie the bodice, preventing it from getting entangled...

     "Thank you, pup," (Name) uttered. She pulled a suit, "Here. Wear this," she gave it to Capitano.

     "Yes, (Name)."

     "Good boy."

     "Is that all you need, dear (Name)?" The Fair Lady questioned.

     "... Now that you said it..." The said female placed two fingers under her chin, thinking about what can Signora do for her. "Why not be my model for the gowns?" The Diva of Snezhnaya smirked mischievously, flicking her riding crop to open a wardrobe full of gowns.

     "I change my mind. I'll be—"

     "Oh. My my, what a disrespectful pup..." (Name) uttered, closing the door of her office. "After you ask what I need from you and I answered it, you're leaving me because you're not pleased with my wish. Truly heartbreaking," she mocked.

     "Watch your mouth, (Name)."

     "Is that a challenge, Rosalyne?"

In the end, the eighth harbinger agreed to be the model of the diva. Both harbingers weren't pleased to be the victims of her creations but somehow satisfied with the designs of the suits and gowns they wore—for it was created by the very hands of the famous fashion designer of Tevyat...

     "We're leaving Snezhnaya at nine in the morning sharp, Lady (Name)," the fatui agent told his mistress. "We have transported the clothes in your carriage while we await for your future orders."

     "Very good. You may leave and eat something to fill your stomachs before we take our departure, pup," she said. "Run along now."

     "Understood, Lady (Name)."

Despite her sadistic and mean nature, she's a kind individual to those who deserves it (unlike a certain harbinger). Her beautiful features never fail to charm anyone who gets in her way either, might as well use them against enemies stronger than her...

     "You're leaving with those clothes, (Name)?" A gruff, stern voice asked behind her. His face was covered by his mask, but you can see his unpleasant expression, "It's cold in Snezhnaya yet you're wearing this type of clothes." He uttered in pure disappointment, placing his coat around her shoulders.

     "Pup, I'm attending a meeting with Lady Ningguang. I'm not fond of wasting my time changing," she told him. "But thank you for the coat."

Her shoulders and forearms were in the show, leaving the elbow to her palms covered with a pair of long white gloves. She was wearing an off-shoulder black dress, paired with scarlet heels. Her elbows were seen to hold a white boa, adding to her formal attire. He understands why she needs to wear it for she is meeting a respected woman, but he can't understand all of her designer clothes—why that?

     "It's not like I'll die from the cold. The Doctor gave me a cryo delusion after all," (Name) assured the first harbinger. "Aren't you supposed to be on a mission?"

     "It's done already."

     "Is that so?" She teased, her red lips forming a mocking smile. "Also, did you forget your breakfast again?"

     "Of course not."

     "... EAT BREAKFAST, PIERRO! ONE MORE TIME I SEE YOU SKIPPING BREAKFAST, I'LL SHORTEN YOUR LIFE SPAN!"

     "Lady (Name) is terrifying..."

     "But hot."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

デイヴィス