007

sugar daddy

(YOUNG ADULT DAYS OF MC)

(n/a: watch me hunt your dreams.)

     "OH, PLEASE, PUP. LEAVE ME ALONE."

THE PROFESSOR told her colleague, the Regrator, pushing his face away from her. They're currently walking through the icy hallways of the Zapolyarny Palace, considering she was being summoned by the Tsaritsa. The cicin mages were whispering about how ungrateful she was, adding another vein on her cheek...

     "That newbie is acting like some rich girl... She should be grateful Lord Pantalone is pampering her..."

     "I agree."

     "I would gladly take her place—"

     Irritated, she took the last cicin mage's ear, "HEY! PUP, SPOIL THIS ONE INSTEAD!" She demanded, pushing the fatui agent towards the harbinger. When they fell, she immediately took the chance to fasten her pace, "Annoying fatui members... I fucking blame you, you madman..." She cursed under her breath.

     "MY DEAR (NAME)~! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!" Pantalone called, acting like an idiot to catch her attention. "It's as they said, you should be grateful that I'm pampering you with expensive gifts such as this!" He showed a box filled with gold and jewels alike.

     "I dislike your gifts. It lacks feelings," she declined before pushing it on his face again. "I'm currently busy, don't you see?"

     "I'm also on my way to go the Tsaritsa due to my gift for her as well," he said and pushed his glasses up his nose. "I thought it'll be a great idea to deliver my gift to the harbinger's assistant as well. I handpicked this gift for you, yet I'm hurt you continue declining." He exaggerated, placing a palm over his chest.

     "Go to the mad doctor, he might tend your wounded heart. Human diseases aren't my specialty," she uttered before continuing. "And merely focus on the Tsaritsa's mission, not me. I don't pose any importance towards you," she said.

     "Don't be stingy now, my darling (Name)." He chuckled at her sassy attitude, amused.

     "I'm stating a fact, not being stingy."

The Cryo Archon stared at her newly appointed assistant and harbinger fighting each other—well a one-sided fight since the kidnapped Professor was trying to pry off the Wealthy Harbinger from her side as if he's dirt to her eyes, making the said Archon chuckle at their silly dynamic. The two, unaware of Her Grace's presence, stopped when they heard the chuckle...

     "YOUR GRACE!" They exclaimed, bowing at her at once. "FORGIVE OUR TARDINESS!"

     "It's alright," she assured before placing her divine hand above (Name)'s head. "My lovely Lady (Name), have you done what I have told you to do?"

     "Yes, Your Grace. I have finished the task you bestowed upon me," she replied. Pantalone covered his mouth from her change of personality, "Is that all you want me to do, Your Grace?"

     Tsaritsa nodded, "Yes, (Name). Now, you, Regrator... Why are you here again?" She asked, staring at the bewildered ravenette.

     "I have brought gifts, Your Grace."

(Name) scoffed when a total of ten fatui agents entered the room, proceeding to hand his gifts to the Tsaritsa. He smirked in satisfaction when they placed the gifts before the Cryo Archon, seemingly a mixture of pleased and gladness about the sight. The Regrator and Professor are quite the teases to each other in many ways possible (even the Tsaritsa is voting for their marriage soon)...