Chapter 3 : Class C

"Everyone, may I have your attention for a moment?"

Satonaka stood up from her seat which was in the front corner and started to call the class. Everyone's attention was on her. I don't know what she's trying to say but she's starting to establish herself as class president.

"There's still quite a bit of time before Sensei arrives, so how about we introduce ourselves? We were supposed to do this yesterday, but some of you left early. I know we can easily see the names of the students at OAA, but since we'll be together for the next three years, I think it would be best if we got to know each other better. What do you think?"

"I agree!"

"Me too"

"I'm fine with it."

One by one the students began to voice their agreement. Some are apathetic but the majority have agreed that today there will be an introductory session. Even so, I'm sure the time will not be enough.

"Okay. If so, let's start with me. My name is Satonaka Ayase. Previously I joined the student council in middle school and I also plan to join the student council of this school. My hobbies are watching dramas and reading novels. I hope I can get along with all of you."

The other students, especially the boys, responded enthusiastically to Satonaka's self-introduction

The other students, especially the boys, responded enthusiastically to Satonaka's self-introduction. She seems quite popular and might become class president. After her several students began to take turns introducing themselves according to the order of their seats. Now it's Miwa's turn.

"Hi everyone. My name is Miwa Mitsuki. I used to be a member of the gymnast club. Apart from gymnast, I also like to dance. Yoroshiku!"

"Yoroshiku, Miwa-chan!"

Reaction to Miwa also didn't differ much from Satonaka's apart from the fact that she got more cheers from the boys. Indeed, her good looks and bubbly personality are quite appealing. She also seems to have no problem getting along with anyone.

"My name is Gilang Drajat. I come from Indonesia. I've studied arts and some traditional dances. During middle school, I never joined any club. Nice to meet you."

Oh, apparently class A isn't the only class that has foreigners. Other than his skin tone being a lot darker he doesn't look much different from the Japanese people. Maybe because we are both Asian. His face was ordinary but he had a bright smile. The name sounds unique and seems exotic. I saw my classmates start whispering to each other and looked at Girangu curiously. Wait, I didn't mispronounce his name, right?

"Woah, I didn't expect there to be a foreigner in our class."

"Have you lived in Japan long?"

"No, I've only lived here for two months."

"Two months? No way, your Japanese is so fluent."

My classmates started asking him this and that before finally, Satonaka had to remind them of time constraints and move on to the next student. That's when I started to realize that sensei hasn't come yet. For some reason, she's a little bit late.