Chapter 41: The Cruise Ship

The very strong wind made my hair messy but I don't really mind. Even as my skin was caressed by the strong sea breeze, I still found it hard to believe my current situation. I knew that the school would provide a cruise ship and Sensei had also explained all the luxury it had, even so, when I saw it in person I was still quite amazed.

This cruise ship has many restaurants and cafés, a large swimming pool, gym, futsal court, arcade, and many other recreational facilities. Even the restaurant is on the same level as the five-star restaurants you usually see in TV dramas, and they also have a spa and massage parlor. We were truly pampered by the school. All the students immediately became infatuated the moment they set foot on this ship. Shinji even asked me to slap him to make sure this wasn't a dream.

Every day my classmates never stop having fun. All the anxious feelings we felt because of the upcoming special exams have now disappeared. Everything was replaced with the intoxicating joy of summer. In the end, I decided to relax with them and forget for a moment everything that was on my mind.

Currently, I'm enjoying the ocean view from the side deck. I could see birds flying around and even dolphins jumping out of the water. This was my first time seeing dolphins so I was as excited as a child when I saw them. Unfortunately, they were too far away so I couldn't take a picture.

"Yukii! Look over here!" I heard my sister's voice calling my name. When I turned to her she immediately snapped a picture with her cell phone. She chuckled as she saw the results. "Hahaha...your hair is so messy."

"Don't take my picture so suddenly, besides, with the wind this strong of course my hair will be messy."

"It's okay, the results are still pretty good, look

"It's okay, the results are still pretty good, look..." Nee-chan showed me the photo. Hmm...not bad, and it looks like Nee-chan used a bit of filter to improve the image a little bit.

"Here," Nee-chan handed me her cell phone. "Take a photo of me as well..."

I sighed. "Nee-chan, you've taken a lot of pictures, this is probably the hundredth time."

"So what? It's not a common occasion to spend summer holidays on a cruise ship. I want to capture as many moments as I can."

She's right, it's not every day we get to enjoy a vacation as luxurious as this but I still don't understand why girls like to take hundreds of photos of every moment of their lives. For me, a few photos are more than enough as a keepsake. Even so, I decided not to argue with her and took the cell phone from her hand. Nee-chan fixes her hair before posing. I took a step closer to her.

"Smile..." I asked and Nee-chan showed her sweetest smile. If Nee-chan smiled this sweetly at Shinji, the guy would probably faint. The strong wind blew her wavy hair but somehow it made her even more beautiful. I pressed the phone screen and took a few photos before showing them to her.

"Gosh, look at my hair..." Nee-chan complained.

"It's really windy today so it can't be helped..."

"Take one more,"