Chapter 5: love doesn't dishonor others

"Wow... The beauty of your face is really different, sis... Are you really hooking up with a billionaire? Damn, you look like the female lead in a novel. I really hope everyone experience this! This is crazy!" Laurel even touched my cheek.

I couldn't stop laughing because of my friends' comments on the Arcajante's mansion. My fake boyfriend invited them here. At first I refused because it was embarrassing but they persisted and Cadmus also wanted it so the driver of the Arcajantes brought them here.

"Do you have class?"

"Can we come here if there is... hehe." Laurel's polite but sarcastic response to Cadmus.

Cadmus nodded. "Let's go somewhere then."

"Where, if ever?" I asked as Nirca carried me from the back. "It's okay to stay here..." I said because I was really ashamed of him.

"I'm your boyfriend. You own what I own. No need to be shy, guilty or anything negative about it." He came to me and kissed my forehead. After that he looked at my friends. "Let's go?"

The fools laughed. "Let's go!" They shouted at the same time and jumped up and down. I came down from my saddle on Nirca to follow Cadmus.

"Where are we going now?"

"It's a secret. Trust me this time." He winked at me.

When we got in the car, the locas were very happy. We passed a large building with a rooftop. We looked up when we heard a loud noise from there. My eyes widened when I saw a Helicopter there! It didn't take long for my eyes to widen because it was so windy that I might even be blind because of how strong the wind is.

"What in the hell bro..." Renice was stunned while also looking at that. "What are we going to do here, Brother Cadmus?"

"We're riding that.." Cadmus pointed to the helicopter above. "I'm the pilot." He pointed himself.

The four of us dropped our jaws at what he said. He already has his own helicopter, he even brought my friends here and now, he's going to drive? I'm really going crazy overthinking the surprises he's doing!

"Are you serious? Really?" Nirca couldn't stop her mouth. "I hope all of us experience what two of you are experiencing right now. What a pity for me... That time when Lord blew up the talent, I didn't have anything left because you scraped it off."

"I hope everyone has a boyfriend first," Laurel shook her head. "Sorry it's just me, Cadmus, Erin, I'm just a burden." She dramatically said.

"You are pure nonsense." I laughed and faced Cadmus. "What time are we going up there?"

"We're going there now." He answered.

As we went up, I couldn't stop smiling. Yes, I will admit it! I'm excited like my friends. I just experienced it now. Why?! When we got to the top, we immediately heard the noisy helicopter. It's spinning.

Cadmus entered first because he was the pilot of the helicopter. They even made him wear a headset. He fixed something there for a while. His face looked serious as he looked at it. He also speaks and seems to be talking to someone in the headset.

A few minutes passed before our eyes met. He immediately smiled at me so I smiled back. He gestured me to go there. Someone came to us, two men and helped us to get inside the helicopter. We also put on a headset. I heard they called it, "noise canceling headphones" so we could talk properly inside the helicopter. Because it's noisy.

Cadmus doesn't look at us, he's very serious about what he's doing. I was just looking at him there in the rear view mirror. He glanced there so we looked at each other. He whispered something to the man who was supporting us in the helicopter earlier and he nodded before approaching me.