"𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥." |0|

Amidst the ethereal beauty of the sakura blossoms stood a figure shrouded in a violet aura of power. Her long, flowing purple hair fell down her back like a waterfall of amethyst silk as her braid came undone, framing her face in an otherworldly glow

Despite her captivating beauty, the lady wore a solemn expression, her eyes bearing a weight of sorrow as she gazed down at the figure kneeling before her. One clad in elegant robes of white and deep indigo.

Beneath the towering sakura tree, its branches heavy with delicate pink blossoms, knelt a beautiful girl. Her hair was silky and her eyes held a mesmerizing colour within them. She represented the appearance of the goddess before her well, although more youthful and less mature.

She looked almost like a doll.

And that comparison doesn't just derive from her flawless appearance, but also the fact that her eyes lacked the shimmer of life.

Beneath the towering sakura tree, the form of a lovely girl sits on her knees, completely still and silent.

The goddess designed her with only one thought in mind:

'Only the best for my dear sister.'

But the effort put into the appearance of her creation, meant to resemble the kindness, innocence and elegance that was her sister's personality, was all in vain.

Its been years, and no matter how many attempts have been made to awaken her sister's soul fragments within this vessel, it has never moved without being commanded to.

"..I've had enough." Spoke the electro archon eventually, closing her eyes.

A crystalline tear slipped down her face, but her voice didn't waver.

"..Discard it from this land, I never want to see it again."

♡__.○.__♡

Or: if Ei had created a prototype puppet before Scaramouche, but instead of having it represent herself, she intended to create a vessel for Makoto's spirit, only to scrap it upon failure and throw it aside out of anger and grief.