"𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖." |1.12|

"Everyone is finally here.." Diluc would be the first to speak after they've all gathered up.

The sun was beginning to rise and the dark hues in the sky were slowly starting to become more vibrant.

Aether was out of breath. Rightfully so, after all that climbing. Y/n, unable to be plagued with physical exhaustion, awkwardly reached to place her cold hand against his forehead to help cool him off.

He sighed softly after taking his last deep breath. "Thanks.."

"What a view." Paimon stared off into the sunrise in awe, admiring the way the bright orange colour outlined the surrounding nature.

"Lovely for a fated reunion, isn't it?" Venti hummed. "..Well, we must be prepared for a fight." He added, albeit reluctantly.

"Regardless of the outcome, things finally seem to be taking a turn for the better." Jean decided to speak of the bright side. "Mondstadt really has been going through so much recently.."

"Huh, in the end, the solution to our problem was as simple as a traveler and a song." Diluc scoffed. "..I suppose the knights of favonius may have played a part in it too.." it was his turn to be reluctant.

"Alright, we get it." Y/n pulled her hand back from Aether, not noticing that he seemed saddened after the cool feeling left his skin.

"Now, please step aside, everyone!" Venti ushered them to move away, turning around. "I, the best wandering bard in the mortal world, shall begin my performance with the holy lyre."

"Woohoo!" Paimon clapped her hands enthusiastically. Y/n watched as she did so before looking down at her own hands and softly clapping as well.

As Venti steadily approached the edge of the cliff, he strummed the strings of the lyre along the way. The melody was simple. Soft to the ears and soothing to the mind.

Everyone else remained silent, as though they were afraid that making a single noise would disturb the process.

Y/n closed her eyes.
Despite having never heard this tune before, it brought back memories.

She could've sworn to have once heard a melody similar to this.

"Is that it?"

Ah-

The puppet opened her eyes to be met with the sight of the same sacred place she remembered, the breeze blowing gently through her hair and chasing away the few sakura blossoms that weren't tangled within the strands.

Standing before her were three people, of which she only recognized one.

"Her," the one she recognized corrected the other that spoke before. "That's her grace's creation, you shouldn't dare to belittle her."

Now that her vision wasn't as blurry as it was during the past memory of the cave, she was able to see that his hair wasn't just white, but mixed with brown as well. But what truly captivated her? His eyes: one black, and the other white.