"𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕟 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕." |1.6|

"what does freedom really mean, when demanded of you by a god?"

♡__.○.__♡

Mondstadt wasn't what y/n imagined.

She remembered the time where Yanli described Liyue harbor to her. Although the puppet had never gone there herself, she could tell that it was one stunningly chic place based on her guardian's descriptions.

Mondstadt was still beautiful, but in a different way.

After making her way across the stone bridge, y/n met sight of two men that stood outside of the gates to the city, most likely there to guard the place from anything suspicious.
They bowed their heads to greet her, welcoming her to their homeland, and she returned the gesture.

But just as she was about to enter the city, she stopped when she heard the sound of a childish voice behind herself.

"My pigeons!" The little boy who she had just walked past cried out, seeming upset over the fact that the birds on the bridge had all flown away.

Y/n smiled awkwardly to herself, quickly looking forward again to pretend she didn't notice anything.

"..Oh."

♡__.○.__♡

"Could I have some windwheel aster, calla lilly, dandelion and cecilia seeds?"

"Sure! That'll be a total of 4,000 mora." The girl who ran the city's flower shop answered, smiling at the beautifully dressed guest that entered past the gates.

Y/n could feel other people's eyes on her the entire time ever since she made it to the city, it was difficult to ignore.

The same went for them. It was difficult not to look at a total stranger whom was dressed as if they were royalty.

But y/n would be lying if she said it didn't make her a tad bit uncomfortable.

"Alright, please give me a moment."

The vessel reached inside her hebao to get ahold of some mora to pay with, only to come to a bitter realization when she couldn't feel a single piece.

She had forgotten the bag of mora Yanli lent to her back at Xingxing village.

She slowly lifted her head again to look into the shop owner's expectant eyes.

Well,
This was awkward.

"..Is everything alright?" The girl asked. Flora was her name: y/n came to know that when she glanced over at the note placed near the potted flowers of the shop.