"𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖." |1.10|

As the puppet peeked through the crowd of people surrounding the boy she had been instructed to follow, the elegant sound of music would soon come to fill her ears the moment she stepped forward.

The boy's eyes were closed, making him appear relaxed despite his straight posture required to properly strum the lyre in his hands.

Telling a story through music, the crowd's whispers of curiosity would soon die down.

And for once, just like all the rest of the people she stood with, it was like a glimmer of amazement could be seen through the lifeless coating over her eyes.

She shared the amazement of the other people.
She blended in with the people.
She was like any other person.

Could this story be..
Stormterror's origin?

"Ah, now what would a gracious lady like yourself need from a mere bard like me?"

Hearing his voice speak normally, it lured y/n's consciousness out of her own thoughts and caused her sight to focus on the one before her once more.

He was strangely close..

Ah,
She quickly took a few steps back, not realizing that she had been approaching the other whilst thinking to herself.

"Oh- uh.."

When she moved back, the supposed 'bard' took it upon himself to be the one to step closer to her instead, his smile never faltering.

There was something in his eyes though.
Something that made it feel as if he could read her like an open book.
Eyes that held many secrets.

'He isn't what meets the eye, there's much more to him.'

She nearly jumped out of her own skin upon hearing that voice again. She was really gonna need to get used to it.

"I-I was just amazed by your story!" Y/n sent him a sheepish smile of her own. "Sorry, I was too immersed. My body moved on its own."

"Why I'm honoured to hear such words from a stunning maiden such as yourself!" Seeming to take the excuse, the boy dressed in green would grin to himself. "Say, perhaps you'd like an autograph? If you want one, then you could accompany me for a drink in return!"

"Eh.." y/n leaned back whilst the boy leaned closer. If she had a heart, it would be beating a hundred times a second- or whatever pace a nerve-wrecked heart usually had, its not like she knew.

"Hey! At least take her out to dinner first!"

She would soon be saved when a certain floating sprite would come to stand between them, causing the bard to back off from the puppet.

Paimon placed her hands on her hips, staring at Venti whilst Aether huffed and caught up with his breath after approaching them as well.

"Y/n..don't.. leave..so suddenly." He breathed out, clearly out of stamina.

Paimon hummed, turning to y/n next. "When we left the headquarters, you were suddenly gone! But we know you wouldn't be the type to just ditch us, so we followed your elemental traces!" She explained.