"𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕘 𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖." |1.13|

"It's a storm barrier!" Paimon exclaimed once they reached their desired location.

The barrier was a strong one. Even with the distance between it and the group, the harsh breezes could still be felt on their skin.

"It looks so dangerous.." The floating girl added next, and y/n nodded her head in agreement.

"Leave it to me!" Venti would come to reassure. "Although this wooden lyre is all I have, I don't need the lyre to break through this kind of storm bari- ah, wait...what is that?"

Whilst cutting off his own sentence, Venti stared at something behind his accomplices.

Curious, they all turned around to meet sight of various abyssal creatures, all the monsters getting into their stance of attack.

"Enemy attack, prepare yourselves!" Jean wasted no time to get into a battle-ready stance herself.

One of the mitachurls would be the first to lunge forward, managing to get through the breezes of Jean's attacks, though the wind-force still managed to knock back the hilichurls that followed up behind it.

Running up to the mitachurl, y/n summoned her fan and managed to avoid its attempt to slam her with its shield, placing her hand against the wood to freeze it before immediately jumping back.

Taking the cue, Diluc ran up next to break its frozen shield with a fiery swing of his claymore, damaging the monster itself as well within the same process.

Aether, using the same tactic as Jean, kept back the other approaching hilichurls with the use of his anemo power.

"The stage will need to be cleared before I can begin my performance." Venti stated, but Paimon didn't seem to be having it.

"Can't you just do it while they keep them held back!?" She kicked the air out of frustration this time.

"What's going on?.." Jean spoke softly, though it was mainly directed to herself. "There shouldn't be any hilichurls in the vicinity of stormterror's lair." With the use of her sword, she cut down a hilichurl that managed to get past Aether's windblade.

"Ugh-" y/n jumped aside to avoid the mini tornados created by the anemo samachurl that was targeting her. Swiftly passing by each one of its defenses, she shot it down with an ice beam. "Venti?? It'd be great if you could just rid of the barrier while we're doing this!"

"Agreed, not that this is too much of a hassle, but we shouldn't waste any time." Diluc striked down another mitachurl with ease.

"Show off.." Aether muttered, kicking away a hilichurl when it got too close during his cooldown and finalizing its defeat with a swing of his dull sword.

"Alright, alright.." Venti sighed, giving into everyone's constant urging. "I suppose I could play faster if you manage to keep them all away from me."

Turning around, he strummed a few strings of his lyre.
The melody didn't last very long, but was most definitely effective nonetheless.

The moment the barrier was broken through, the winds that formed it blew away. It's force was so strong that the last remaining enemies all dissipated the moment it knocked them back, chipping away at the little health that they had left.