"𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟," |1.1|

"Do you really not know your own name?"

"It's not that I don't know, but..moreso that I don't have one."

The vessel looked around the abode which belonged to the woman sitting in front of her. Yanli, was her name.

This cottage of hers was warm, a natural effect of the fireplace that was lit not too far off. The walls were decorated with many strange symbols. They appeared to represent animals of many kinds.

Some had horns, some had wings.
One was drawn small and the other was somewhat bigger.

She drove her attention back towards Yanli soon enough, her posture straight and her hands placed on her lap as she was sitting on one of the seats by the table, which the woman in question had offered for her to sit on.

"You don't have a name?"

"No, I don't."

It must've sounded off, and the puppet couldn't blame her. As much as she would like to explain her situation, she wasn't sure how, and where to start. But the questions that she was expecting to receive were inevitable, and she closed her eyes to brace herself when she saw Yanli's mouth open.

"..Well then, how does y/n sound?"

"I don't know how to expl-"

She cut herself off once realizing what the other had said, opening her eyes again. Despite having no life in them, her surprise was still clear.

"..y/n?.."

"Mhm, y/n"

Yanli merely smiled at her guest, not qppearing to be feeling weary or curious in the slightest.

"It's a beautiful name, and I think it'd suit you well."

The puppet didn't know how to respond.
She was the one confused in this situation.

♡__.○.__♡

Yanli was an illuminated beast. An adeptus, to be exact.
Y/n figured this out while asking her about the red and white furred ears on her head and the nine tails that were hidden beneath her hanfu most of the time.