"𝕚 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕕." |1.11|

"You can put down that bottle you stole from behind the counter."

Just as Venti wished to fill up a glass, the low voice of a certain redhead made him come to a stop.

Paimon and Aether both looked disappointed towards the bard's actions, though y/n honestly felt like the situation was a total blur to her.

She swore it was only a matter of seconds before they already started speaking of their intentions with the tunes of a lyre.

"This is condfidential information..why did you let me know?"

"Why? Hm, perhaps the winds are changing."

While Venti and Diluc held their conversation, y/n shook her head to get rid of the weariness that still remained to cloud her mind from earlier. "..Did he tell the story through music? Again?"

"Well, that is what bards are supposed to be good at." Paimon answered, looking at her. "Are you still dizzy, y/n? You can go sit down if you want!"

Diluc glanced towards the other three, taking notice of the lingering exhaustion within the cryo wielder's expression. He seemed as though he wished to say something to her, yet held his words back.

"..Give me some time, I'll organize some contacts." He spoke before turning to Aether. "You should be safe, considering that 'blonde' is the only description they have of you on the posters." He then glanced towards y/n and Venti. "As for you, it may be best to stay at the tavern."

Y/n's expression faltered, whereas Venti's eyes lit up.

"Not a problem! I like taverns." He placed his hands on his hips with a satisfied smile.

Diluc didn't seem to appreciate his words all that much, considering the way his expression darkened for a small moment.

"..Okay, let's meet here tonight after the tavern closes." He told Aether, who nodded his head in response.

Y/n sighed, seemingly saddened by the fact that she couldn't help retrieve the lyre despite being the one who missed the chance to take it.

She really was useless, wasn't she?

'You shouldn't think that of yourself. After all, you are going to be your own companion for the entirety of your life.'

'I wish that weren't the case..'

"Hey, y/n!"
She lifted her head when Paimon suddenly moved to float in front of her, determination in her eyes.

"Paimon and Aether are going to complete a bunch of commissions now! Then when we get the mora, we're gonna put together a huge feast and eat with you here!"

Rather surprised by the sprite's sudden statement, y/n glanced towards Aether who merely rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Paimon's exaggerating."

"Am not! You're the one who came up with the idea!"

"Hey- hush it!"