Chapter 37

~ August 20th

"Rose? I don't wanna leave." Harper whispers into my ear. The morning sun shines into my eyes, instantly blinding me.

She starts peppering kisses all over my face, hugging me tighter against her. "I know, baby. I don't want you to leave either."

"You'll visit me, right?" She stops kissing me right before she gets to my lips and looks into my eyes.

"All the time." She kisses my lips and deepens it almost instantly.

Today, Harper is going away to college. We spent every second we could with each other over the summer, but it doesn't seem like it was enough time. So, last night I slept over at her house for one last time.

She's gonna be a little over an hour away.
I won't get to see her every week.

Harper starts to leave kisses on my neck... well, what I thought were kisses. 

"Harper?" I try to hold in my moans as she leaves hickeys on the sensitive parts of my neck.

She stops for a second, leaving me in a whimper. "When I'm gone, I want everyone to know you're taken. I want everyone to know you're mine." She goes right back to the spot she left off on. I lean my head back, giving her more access and basically begging her to keep going. My body craves her. "I need to leave you with the best sex you've ever had. You promise to keep quiet, love?" I nod. "Use your words."

"Yes, I promise." Even her words make me wanna come undone already.

"Good girl." She puts her hands on my hips and I'm suddenly straddling her lap. She kisses me deeply, pushing her tongue in my mouth and exploring all over, gaining a moan from me.

She feels so good in me.

"Can I take this off?" She whispers in between kisses as she touches the shirt of hers that I wore to bed.

"Please, Harper." And with that, she rips the shirt right off, staring at my black laced bra. It's not the most comfortable, but I knew something like this was going to happen.

"This is so sexy... but it would be sexier on my floor." She un clips the back of the bra and instantly kisses my breasts, latching onto one. "Baby, keep it down a little. Do you really want my family to hear how good I make you feel?"

I lift her head up and kiss her, craving the feel of her lips on mine again. "I'm gonna miss this."

"I'm just gonna miss you and how you make me feel even when I glance at you. Make sure to send me some... pics. Alright?"

"I'm sure I can do that for you."

"Good." She plays with the hem of my sweatpants. "Lift your lips for me, love." I do what she says. She takes the sweats off and throws them somewhere. "God, you're so fucking stunning."

We start to make out again as I slowly slide her shirt off, realizing that she's fully clothed and I don't want that. "You're not wearing a bra?"

"I never do and especially if you're laying right beside me."

"You know, we should just sleep naked from now on."

She shakes her head. "As much as I love seeing you naked, I do enjoy undressing you."

"Yeah yeah." I laugh and she kisses me again before slowly playing with my red laced thong. I know you shouldn't wear them to bed, but I can't help it when I'm with her.

"Can I please take these off? I've never wanted to do something more in my fucking life."

"Only if you take off your pants. I don't like that you only took off your shirt."