Bonus ~ Lucas' Pov From Chapter 11

I know Harper's mad at me still, but I could give two shits what she thinks. Rose is my girlfriend, not hers. I can do whatever I want with her.

Anyways, today's the big day! Rose is coming over and we're gonna have sex. Oh, she's also sleeping over. It's our first sleepover.

I'm not totally a bad person. I do feel bad for taking her virginity. We promised each other that we would lose it to one another... I wasn't loyal to our promise and as far as I'm concerned, she's still a virgin.

"Yo, Lucas!" I hear Harper yell. Is she aware that Rose will be showing up anytime now? Actually, she's probably not aware. "Lucas!"

"What do you fucking want?!" I yell back as I enter the living room.

She gives me a devious grin. "Just wanted to remind you one last time that I hope she's not coming over and that you made the right choice by calling it off."

I roll my eyes, having little energy in me to fight with her. "I don't care what you think."

"If you have any human decency in you, you would've texted her and told her not to come." She has that tone in her voice that is taunting me. She shakes her head and starts to head upstairs. Thankfully she left when she did before she heard the slight knock at the door. She's gonna be real pissed when she finds out.

I take a breath. Why am I nervous?

I open the door to see her beautiful face. "Hi, baby!" I hug her and give her a kiss, taking in the moment quickly. "Come inside, it's cold." I let her inside and my parents get up to hug her. In the meantime, the least I can go is grab her bags so she won't have to worry about them later. After the whole... plan.

I need to stop thinking about it.

I head upstairs and drop her bags on my floor. I try to move around the creaky boards so Harper doesn't hear me and decide to give me a lecture or some shit.

Once I finally reach the living room, I grab Roses arm. "We're going up to my room." Harper won't bother me if I'm with Rose, so I'm all good.

I see mom, out of the corner of my eye, get up and start to head to the kitchen. "Alright, I'll let you two know when dinner's ready!" I feel Rose get a little tense at her words. I wonder why?

We make our way into my room and it's silent. I wanna say something, but I don't know what to say. I only have my mind on one thing.

I'm fucked up and I'm aware of it.

I decide that I need to just enjoy her presence. It's our first sleepover for God sakes! "Come here, Rose." I lay flat and open my arms as she lays her head on my chest. Netflix is a great way to pass the time, right? It better work.

We lay there for a little while until I realize that she fell asleep. I smile to myself at the sight on my chest. She's perfect and I'm about to fuck that all up for me. Whatever.

I hear my phone go off and I slightly move over to grab it off the nightstand.

From Harper (unfortunately): get ur ass in here

I really wanna laugh at her contact name (like I always do), but her text throws me off my game.

To Harper (unfortunately): where is "here"??

From Harper (unfortunately): my room. now.

I sigh and slightly move Rose off my chest, praying to God I don't wake her.

I leave the door opened a crack and head to her room. What could she possibly want from me?

I knock, not wanting to get her more mad than she obviously already is. "Come in."