~note~~

Hello you, nice to see that you've found your way here!

Feel welcome <3

(find TW at the end of chapter)

This is the sequel to glow•°

It focuses on Jeongin (but I included as much of Felix's story as possible).

Please take a second and show all your love to shrek_intheswamp127 because without him this story would never exist :)

Thank you for everything it was so fun working together with you on this ILY <3

Now, you don't have to have read glow•° in order to understand the things going on here. In that case you should just know that Felix is nonbinary and goes by they/them.

(However, I would advice reading it anyways because you find crumbs of Jeongin's back story yk :))

And as always, the characters and their relationships (and identities) are purely fictional and I don't want to hurt anyone. If you don't like gay or queer stuff then this is not a story for you and you're better off without reading it.

This is a safe place for all genders, sexualities and overall just ... people. I love you <3

You can feel free to share some of your own stories or ask if you don't understand something.

(If you want you can dm me as well)

Oh and please respect all the characters' pronouns in your comments that would be nice :)

I needed well over a year to write this and honestly it was a rollercoaster, and so is this story, but at least I can say it has somewhat of a plot. Unusual for me I know. (I'm still not sure whether I like what I did here but... give it a chance haha)

Take care, you look really dateable right now and I like whatever you did with your hair <3

Have a beautiful gay day!

And have fun reading!!!!!

!TW!

- (internalized) queerphobia, transphobia
- questioning
- public outing
- cheating
- mention of former drug abuse
- mention of abortion

~

~

~