Embarrassing thoughts!

Sanji's POV:

I looked over at Robin, "Thank you for this small chat, it didn't seem much but it was really helpful, Robin-chwan!", i said in a sweet tone.

She stopped smiling and her eyes widened a bit. "Of course, i appreciate you a lot.", she replied and smiled again.

I walked back to the kitchen to make food, i checked the clock on the wall. 6:44, the clock hands were on that time.

I pulled up my sleeves and washed my hands. I started thinking about what happened early..

Shaking my head rapidly trying to forget about it and calm down. My lip's quivered, his touch felt so..thrilling?..breathtaking?..

Fuck, it was so awkward thinking this.

I prepared to cook food.

Time skip ٩(ᐛ)و

It was around 8:49 when the rest of the woke up and i was finished by then, they freshened up and headed to the kitchen to go eat

I started serving them, i saw Zoro there and remembered what happened again.

My face covered with a beautiful shade of light red, i ran out of the kitchen. I sat down somewhere and covered my face, closing my eyes.

I sank down to the ground, i removed my hands from my face and opened my eyes.

What's wrong with me.. why am i having such embarrassing thoughts!

A/N: sorry the chapters are so short and that i didn't post another one yesterday. I hope you can tell me stuff to improve my writing skills. I love you!! Bye guy's, gal's, and non-binary pal's!