Lovers.

Sanji's POV:

I'm so happy, I'm so god damn happy, I can't believe this. I've loved him for so long. Oh my god..

He caressed my face and pulled me in for a soft gentle kiss, it felt like heaven. I closed my eyes, I was truly happy he feels the same way I do..

We both pulled away for air and looked at each other. "You're so cute..", he spoke.

My face flushed in red, "Yeah, and you're hot!", i said as if it was an insult, "You know, that's not really something I would take offensively.", he laughed.

I pouted, "Shut up!", i remarked in embarrassment. He gave me a kiss on the head.

I felt like someone or thing was watching me, i looked towards the left and saw a eye, wait..

"ROBIN-CHWAN!!?!?", i yelled in shock, Zoro also looked surprised at Robins eye, us both red as a tomato.

The eye disappeared and I was slightly okay with her looking, she's the one who got me to realize my feelings fully..

Zoro looks back at me, "Are you okay that she knows?", he mumbled, "mhm, she's the reason I confessed!", i said cheerfully.

He stared at me, "how can someone be so cute?", "I AM NOT CUTE", "yes you are", "NO!!" "yes.", "SHUT UP!!".

We continued arguing if I was cute or not.. yes, he won, jeez. I pouted because I lost and he gave me a small kiss on the cheek, i smiled once again.

I really admired him, I love him so much I wanna melt. I hope he feels the exact same way.. i guess we're lovers now..

I had a little nosebleed from him kissing me deeply, i blushed intensely and pushed him back in panic, i didn't wanna but it was a instinct when I receive them from guys, lots of guys tried touching me before! Like hell they can get their hands on this gem!!

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked back and Zoro. I kissed his forehead, "Let's go now.", i said in a soft voice.

"Anything you want.", he replied and held my hand.

We walked back to the main part of the ship and saw the rest of the crew. "Hey, Sanji!!", Luffy yelled, he used his rubber arms and swung right to me.

He fell on top of me, with his hands pinned on the floor and his ass right on my member, how ironic. "Oops!", Luffy giggled.

I can feel Zoros glare, hell I think everyone can feel the pressure from it! Pfft! Is he jealous? No way, he loves Luffy, our captain and him are best friends.

A/N: SORRRY FOR NOT POSTING!!!! I LOVE YOH ALL THANK YOU FOR 2k READS!! I FEEL SO HAPPY!! I WILL TRU TO WRITE LONGER PAGES!! I THINK IM GIVING YOU GUYS ADS I HOPE NOT! THANK YOU ALL! (Give me comments and I'll get to the smut faster)