I JUST LOVE YOU!

Sanji's POV:

Fuck.. i started to cry. I was just nervous.. maybe i should confess soon, its best if i let it out.

I wiped my eyes. I walked towards the kitchen, "I'm sorry for running out like that, i forgot about something!", i said nervously.

"Uwah? Iz okey banji!", luffy said with a mouth full of food. "Stop shoving food down yout throat!"

"Yeah yeah" he replied back

Time skip after breakfast

I walked up to marimo-kun, "hey.".

He looked back at me confused, "..what?", that response ticked me the fuck off, the audacity that bitch has. Why do i love him.. i blushed.

"I..i have something to confess.."..

"What is it?"

"Zoro, you have the most handsome face in the whole world. I love the way you dance in your gentle demeanor. I love how you always do your best, if i could spend every minute of my life supporting you then i could die happy. The fact that you're alive brings me so much joy and i'm honored to be on the same planet as you. I love you so much it hurt's, ZORO, I JUST LOVE YOU!", i said in a panic, i was so scared to admit it, but i loved him so much, even though we fought so much.. i felt so warm around him. I had a small crush on him since alabasta, i teared up a little scared of rejection.

He stared at me in shock, wide eyed.

A/N: I'm sorry this is SUUUPPPEEERRRR short and i didn't post earlier:( my parents have been fighting recently. Thank you for reading these. I love you all, mwahmwah!