Aftercare<3

A/N: I AM SO SO SO SORRY!! I forgot I even made this. I swear I'll try to write more, remind me by commenting!! It'll probably help anyways. I'll do my best and right more.

Sanji's POV:

Zoro was thrusting side of me roughly, i was in pain but delighted by the feeling. The way his cock fucked my ass felt so good. My eyes rolled back the more he went faster, i was panting and sweating. I heard him groan, my hole was throbbing, i was wet as fuck. My back was arching, Zoro moaned and cummed inside of my ass. It was so sticky I was whimpering in delight.

Zoro cleaned the both of them up.

I was exhausted, my body was sore and I didn't have enough strength to get up. I closed me eyes in defeat and slowly fell into slumber. I was sleeping as Zoro was cleaning up the mess we made..

Zoro's POV:

I saw that my blonde fell asleep on the bed, i must have done it too rough. I picked him up and brought him to his room gently placing him down his bed. I kissed his forehead gently and smiled. I laid down near him and grabbed the blanket covering us to reduce coldness. I caressed his sleeping face as I was facing his way. I chuckled softly, he was so pretty and delicate. I want to give him everything I'm able to give.

Maybe i should buy him something on the next island we stop on, as a treat for doing him so roughly. I'm glad we had sex but it probably made his body really sore. I'll give him lots of care of course. "I love you.", i spoke softly as I kissed him on the cheek, i was blushing slightly. I love this blonde so much. I brushed through his hair with my fingers and smiled. He was so cute and precious.

I closed my eyes in preparation to sleep now. I fell asleep a couple minutes later.. I was snoring softly. All I could dream of was Sanji.. only sanji, I love him so much I could just die right now..

A/N: okay so i only wrote a little and I'm disappointed in myself for that but it's like 1 something AM for me so congratulate me for even writing a sentence. Anyways I'll make more if I can! I MIGHT make other stories too... so keep alert on that if I do<3 thank you for like 4K+ reads I'm actually so grateful!! Have a good night/day!!!!!!!!