Mine..(Smut)

A/N: Yes I know it's a bit early for them to do the deed but I literally am getting impatient and it's my own story..

Sanji's POV:

Our captain Luffy was chuckling and the moment, but Zoros glare never stopped..?

I get that we're dating but it was a simple accident plus Luffy is too dumb to comprehend sexual stuff like this.

Luffy got off of me, "Sorry Sanji!", he said smiling. "It's alright, but be more careful.". He nodded and ran off, he acts like a child but he's strong as hell..

I looked at Zoro, he stood there. He seemed ticked off.

TIME-SKIP TO NIGHT

Everyone went to bed, i was still awake fixing the kitchen up. I heard some noise.

I checked up on it and it was Zoro.

"Hey, Zoro. What are you doing?", i said confused. He looked back and stared at me. Hell I was confused..

He walked up to me, "Why were you okay with Luffy just on you like that..", he mumbled clearly irritated.

I couldn't help it but laugh. "Are you serious?", i chuckled. Zoro looked at me confused. "He has zero brains when it comes to stuff like that! He had no clue, of course I wouldn't care if he didn't even know.".

Zoro stared at me, i could tell just just realized how dumb it was to be jealous over nothing. "Oh.", was the only thing that came out from him.

I couldn't stop from laughing loudly.

"Why the hell are you laughing..?", he spoke. "Eh..?", i let out confused and nervous.

"So what if he doesn't understand.. you could've at least said something to him, you just let him on there like it was a daily thing." He scoffed. I was about to respond but got cut off, "Wel-".

He grabbed my arms and pushed me against a wall. He grabbed my face and glared at me.

I got a little scared.. he went a little down an started to kiss my neck. I tried to push him off but it didn't work.

He looked up and let go. I think he noticed my shoving because the next thing he said.. "Do I have consent..?". He said gently. I kinda wanted it anyways.. "mhm.." I nodded to reassure him.

Putting one of his hands in my pants, his hand squeezed my ass and made me jump from surprise, he licked and kissed my neck.

"Hgn..~", I let out small moans..

He looked at me I smirked. He removed my clothing then his own. My face was flushed with a light coral red blush.

Zoro licked my hard nipples and squeezed them making me groan.

Forcefully pushing me down to my knees he grabbed my jaw and lead it to his hardened cock. He aligned it with my lips.

I wrapped the tip of his dick with my mouth slowly putting it in.

My saliva wetting it as I thrust my mouth further, his penis was huge, i mean, how could it not be? Look at him..

The thrust in my mouth getting faster, wet sounds filled the room. My eyes rolling back from the large member.

I can hear him moaning of delight and enjoyment. My lips starting to get a little numb. I went down more, I can't even get through half..

I moaned, vibrating his dick making my bite his lips from the vibration. "Fuck.. s-suck faster..", came out of his drooling mouth.

Sucking it faster and faster letting more of his member in felt so good.. i wanted more, i wanted more then just sucking relentlessly. I want his dick inside of me, thrusting in my wet hole. Hitting every spot, making me cry from the pain but amazing feeling.

Removing his dick out of my mouth, he looked down at me with concern on his face.

"Why'd you stop..?", he groaned.

"b-because.. I need you.. I need you in me. Please fuck m-me. I beg you~", stuttering and whimpering for him. He grabbed my legs and spread them.

Not even bothering to prepare my hole.. he shoved his cock inside of me, "A-AGH~!", i moaned loudly. He thrusted faster halfway inside of me.

"M-MMH~", moans of mine and wet thrusts filled the room. "Fu-uck~!!", his dick repeatedly slamming in me. It felt so good and hurt so bad..

I my eyes rolled back as his dick hit my prostate. He knew right at that moment too.

He fucked that exact part that instant, abusing my sweet spot. I groaned, moaned, whimpered, and begged for more. It made me feel so good..! "You're mine..", Zoro snarled..(Didn't know what to put there ngl..)

A/N: Cliffhanger;) you should've expected that coming from me. Speaking of coming that's what Zoro is gonna do next continuing chapter.. anyways, first time writing smut! Hope you enjoyed. More comments and I'll post more:)