Oh shit.. how do we explain this?

A/N: I FORGOR I MADE THIS BUT UHH.. I couldn't think of anything. But based of this title and the photo above I think you know who witnesses the new founded couple. Teehee🥰

No POV:

Sanji arose from his slumber, gently rubbing his eyes, he looked around, seeing the moss head softly breathing as he slept. Sanji chuckled softly, taking off the blanket of himself. He decided to wake up Zoro later. He stretched and went to go make food for the crew.

He remembered yesterday very clearly, his legs hurt a tad bit. Sanji felt a bit ashamed for doing such inappropriate deeds in a kitchen.

AFTER MAKING BREAKFAST

Sanji finished making waffles, covered in maple syrup, a small slice of butter, drizzles of melted chocolate, and strawberry and whipped cream too.

He heard sudden movement, it was Zoro. Zoro wrapped his arms around Sanji's waist, nuzzling his head in Sanji's neck. Inhaling his sweet scent. Zoro would gently place kisses on Sanji's soft pale neck.

He helped the blonde place all the dishes of food on the table, organizing it with him.

Sanji spoke in a soft soothing tone of voice, "Enjoy your rest?", he giggled softly. "As much as I enjoyed you yesterday.", Zoro spoke in a flirty manner.

Softly pushing Sanji against the table, his hands placed on Sanji's hips. Sanji's hands on the table. Zoro kissed Sanji passionately, smiling as their lips made contact. Sanji closed his eyes along with Zoro.

The kitchen door busted open, "SANJII!! FOO—...". Luffy. It was Luffy out of all people. Zoro and Sanji stopped kissing and stared at Luffy, nervous as fuck.

Luffy's POV:

Why are Sanji and Zoro kissing? Ooo!! Are they friends now? Huh? What's that white stuff in Sanji's hai- oh.

"Did you guys fuck?", I would say confused, smiling at them widely. Torao told me about that stuff. He said it was a friendly thing! That's why he did it to me, cause we're friends.

I could see Zoro and Sanji's face light up in a bright shade of red. Maybe their embarrassed that I found out their really good friends. I'm their captain! They shouldn't feel that way! I would let a laugh escape from my mouth.

No POV:

"U-uhm.. we uh..", Zoro said in sync with Sanji, they fiddled around. Dusting off their clothes. Hell they thought Luffy didn't know about stuff like that, how does he know about sexual things? The guys stupid as FUCK.

They prayed Luffy wouldn't say a thing.. but how will they explain what's going on?..

A/N: AGH IM SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT.. ALSO I LNOW I HAVent BEEN POSTING FOR LIKE MONTHS BUT SORRRRYRYYYYY ILL FEED YOU TUYS MORE OKAY?!?!???! MY FATHER IS BEING A ASSHOLE, HES RECENTLY BEEN MENTALLY ABUSIVE(PER USUAL) BUT ANYWAY!! I'll try my very best.. I need comments to remind me, ykykykykyykykykykkykyyk.. 😋🤷