004. the bonfire

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ lover of mine.

004. the bonfire

╔═══════════════╗

STELLA CONKLIN'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

I ended up just changing my whole outfit. I changed out of my blue corset singlet and black shorts to a nice floral patterned strapless shirt with blue denim and i just left my white platform converse on. I hear a knock on my door and i mumble a come in and Jere walks in. 

"Hey you ready, we're leaving," he says while looking me up and down, clearly checking me out. 

"Yeah i'm ready. Let's go," i grab my phone off the charger and put on a little more lip gloss and we walk out of my room shutting the door behind us.

"have you ever been to the bonfire?" jere asks, as we step off the last step. 

"no this is my first time, i've always stayed home parties aren't usually for me," i reply with a little chuckle at the end. 

I usually join in on the movie night with the mums, but Conrad convinced me to go this year so i just agreed, because why not you know?

We walk outside to get Conrad, and him and Belly are still talking by the pool.

"First bonfire of the summer!" Jere shouts when we reach outside.

 "Alright we're totally taking my car, you're not driving," He points to me. 

"Hey what," i say offended.

"Come on, man, we're leaving. You ready?" Steven says to Conrad as he walks over to the edge of the pool. 

"Can i come too?" Belly asks. 

"Uh no," i say immediately. I see her roll her eyes at me straight away.

"The mums are getting everything set up for your movie night," Jere tries to lighten belly's mood, but i don't think it worked very well. She just nods her head and stares back at Conrad, watching him get up. 

"Have fun with the mums!"

"Hey Ell, you look nice," Con runs up to me and whispers that in my ear. He puts his arm around my waist and i can feel belly staring at me from behind. 

"Thank you Connie," I turn around and reach up and kiss his cheek, making him all flustered and he drops his arms to make his hand hold mine and he guides me to the car.

"You're full of compliments today," i say as i click my seatbelt into place in the backseat next to Conrad. 

"Only for you" he replies, making me the one who's flustered. 

I have no idea where we stand right now. He has been so flirty since maybe April, around a couple weeks after his break up and it's dialled up by 100% since i got here today. Let's just see where the summer goes, and wherever it leads me, i know it's meant to be.

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。