012. happy birthday to you

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ lover of mine.

012. happy birthday to you

╔═══════════════╗

STELLA CONKLIN'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

We were all waiting in the kitchen for the birthday girl to wake up and come down the stairs. Conrad placed the muffins we got on the counter next to her stack of mickey mouse pancakes my mum makes for her every birthday. Conrad was hugging me from behind as I was sitting on the stools finishing off the cereal he didn't want.

After a few minutes Belly comes walking into the kitchen. "Morning everyone."

"Oh my god my birthday girl! Happy birthday belly." I ran over to Belly. I wrap my arms around her, but she doesn't reciprocate the hug. I pull away and she just looks at me. I walked away from Belly and walked back to Conrad.

Tears started forming in my eyes. I really don't get how Belly is so cold towards me. Is this really because of conrad? Conrad notices when a tear slips from my eye and he wipes it away quickly and brings me into a hug while everyone else wishes my sister a happy birthday.

"Your mickey mouse pancakes are ready." mum says to Belly, pulling back from their hug. Belly just looks uninterested.

"Actually, I'm not that hungry." Conrad walks over and brings the plate over to us.

"More for me and Ell then." he smiles at me and draws an infinity sign on the pancakes with maple syrup.

He still remembers infinity.

"While they eat, shall we open gifts?" Susannah must've noticed the tension in the air between Conrad, belly and i as soon as belly walked into the kitchen.

"You guys go, we'll join in a bit." I smile at Susannah and she nods back.

"Are you alright ell?" Conrad rubs small circles on my back. I nod and turn around so I'm facing him and I smile.

"I'm alright Con, I just wish she wasn't like this. why can't she let us be happy?"

Conrad wraps his arms around my shoulders and pulls me into him. We just stood in each other's embrace for a while until I let go and walked towards where everyone else was sitting. But before we sat down I quickly ran up to Conrad's room to grab belly's present because I hid it there when we first got here so she wouldn't find it.

Securing the present in my hands I walked back down the stairs to see that jere and belly had left before i could give her the gift.

"Where did they go?" I ask Susannah, she gives me a sorry look. Belly left on purpose, i know that now, just by the look on Susannah's face.

"Jere took Belly to go get Taylor, she said she didn't want to wait for you hun I'm sorry," i try not to let Conrad and Susannah see the tears welling up in my eyes, but both of them see them straight away.

"Oh, okay. I'll just go sit this in her room," I walk back up the stairs with Belly's gift.

I worked 4 6 hour shifts at work to get this for her. It was a really expensive pandora necklace that belly had her eye on for months, so I thought I'd spoil her for her birthday, but I didn't know she'd be like this because of a boy.