017. the margarita effect

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ lover of mine.

017. the margarita effect

╔═══════════════╗

STELLA CONKLIN'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

Making our way outside, I scanned my surroundings and saw almost everyone who was invited today had arrived. Nicole and Gigi had arrived along with Shayla, and it turns out Victoria and dad weren't staying here in the house after all, so I got kicked out of my room for nothing. But it's not like I was going to sleep in there anyway, I always end up in Conrad's room falling asleep while watching a movie.

Conrad and I hopped in the pool, nobody else wanted to join us. We were just messing around with each other, acting like we were 12 years old again and as if we were the only ones there. Ignoring the many glares we're probably getting.

"You smell beautiful," he says, pulling me close to him, making me laugh.

"It's the perfume you bought me for christmas, i wear it everyday," i say putting my hands on his shoulders, holding myself up.

"Well I love it," he says, proud of himself.

I looked over Conrad's shoulder to see Steven looking at me beside my Mum and Belly. He tried to talk to me after dad showed up but Conrad said I needed space, I'll talk to him later. I saw Victoria and Belly walk inside, soon followed by Jeremiah too.

"Do you wanna go inside and get some drinks?" I say to Conrad, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist, his hands go straight to my hips to keep me steady.

"Of course."

Making sure we were dry before heading inside, we quickly put our clothes back on from before. Passing Victoria carrying two margarita's in her hand, which looked delicious. In the kitchen Belly and Jere were standing by the island with ingredients for drinks.

"What are you guys making?" Conrad asks, as we walk into the kitchen.

"Pomegranate margaritas, but with a twist." Belly holds up a can of some juice.

"Well, you gotta use the good blender," Conrad says, smiling at me, knowing this idea was stupid. But he still grabs the blender from the cupboard and places it on the counter and plugs it in.

"Oh, I haven't used that thing since the great kool-aid debacle of 2011," Jere says, laughing at conrad.

"I remember the counters were sticky for two summers?"

"Yeah just about. Dad kept his briefcase in my room for a year. As a reminder that all mistakes are not reversible."

"Wait, won't he be mad if he finds out?" Belly says, worried about adam.

"Well, he's not going to find out. He's not coming,"Conrad says, pouring something into the jug and looking at me next to him and smiling, kissing me on the forehead.

"Okay." belly says laughing.

We continued to put the many ingredients in the blender, and belly reached for the alcohol as Conrad struggled to put the fruit in the blender without spilling it. Conrad holds Belly's arm up as she pours the liquid to add more than needed, making everyone laugh.