006. sunrises on the beach

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ lover of mine.

006. sunrises on the beach

STELLACONKLIN via instagram story. 

tagged: conradfisher 

replies:

conradfisher: you're too cute ell 

❤️stellaconklin: 🫶🏼🫶🏼

⎯⎯

replies:

 stevenconklin: *barfs*

👎🏼stellaconklin: asshat

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 

╔═══════════════╗

STELLA CONKLIN'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

Conrad and i got up at 5 am and made our way to the beach, just like he requested last night. Even though i am the furthest thing from a morning person, i am pretty sure i'd do just about anything to make this boy happy. 

We were sitting on the sand, side by side. My left arm hooked around his right and my head leaning on his shoulder, his head on top of mine. Staring out into the waves, just watching them crash over and over again, listening too. The beach and the water were just so beautiful today, as always. The beach is just one of those places where i feel like i can truly unwind and relax, forget about all my anxious thoughts and have a clear state of mind, even if it was only for a few minutes at a time. 

I remember always getting dragged here by susannah when i was younger. It was our thing. just us two girls coming to the beach for some one on one time with each other. Susannah is like a second mother to me and when she went through chemo a couple years ago, i was terrified of losing her, but she always assured me she wouldn't ever leave me. She'd always tell me, 'i could never leave my ellie bear, you are stuck with me forever my girl'. She is truly my best friend, and i wouldn't survive without her.